Trust

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
do you trust your significant other 100%? i mean, 100%!!!

used to have a housemate dude who got engaged and he was like "Carmen would NEVER cheat on me."

IMO, you never know.. (those that know me, no, i don't think my wife's cheating on me, but i'm curious what peoples' thoughts are.)

and if you DO trust em do you still get jealous? are you suspicious if they come home late for examle?

The last thing I am worried about is my wife cheating on me, it was so hard for me to get in her pants, most guys would just move on.

to me, it's not about trusting situations. there are going to be situations in which people have to decide...they have to choose. you might know that hottie in the next cubicle thinks you're hot, but what would you do if she actually came onto you?

i trust spange completely. i don't trust that he'll never be in a questionable situation. he's smart and hot and funny...there's going to be a girl who can't see the marriage past all those qualities. but i trust him to make a wise decision.

it's not about how hot your SO is, or who they are friends with, or where they work...

do you trust your SO to make wise, respectful decisions? that's where the trust comes in.

to me, it's not about trusting situations. there are going to be situations in which people have to decide...they have to choose. you might know that hottie in the next cubicle thinks you're hot, but what would you do if she actually came onto you?

i trust spange completely. i don't trust that he'll never be in a questionable situation. he's smart and hot and funny...there's going to be a girl who can't see the marriage past all those qualities. but i trust him to make a wise decision.

it's not about how hot your SO is, or who they are friends with, or where they work...

do you trust your SO to make wise, respectful decisions? that's where the trust comes in.

Why the hell do you always have to give so much thought to everything you say? Can't you just give a wild, off-the-wall response sometimes like the rest of us? JEEZ

i thought you made pretty good sense thorn..

wish my wife felt the same way. for the first time since i was 16 i've been monogamous.. mrs. mixx the ONLY woman i've slept with, kissed, whatever in almost 3 years (this is not a complaint).. and i feel like she doesn't trust me.. i work in clubs so it can be hard on her and for the most part she's understanding and trusting.. but not always.. and i've been really, really, really good. argh. it aggravates me sometimes.

and i guess in terms of trusting her, i'm at 99%.. never say never.

there are very few things that you can be 100% sure of, and none of them involve human decision making abilities.

i've been really, really, really good.

In my honest opinion, this statement is part of your problem. You have not been good; you have maintained your end of the agreement. You should receive no special recognition for that. If she feels that you are honestly thinking about how much you're sacrificing to stay true to her than why wouldn't she feel vulnerable?

:heart:

In my honest opinion, this statement is part of your problem. You have not been good; you have maintained your end of the agreement. You should receive no special recognition for that. If she feels that you are honestly thinking about how much you're sacrificing to stay true to her than why wouldn't she feel vulnerable?

:heart:

agreed. but I don't want special recognition, i want to be trusted.

but you make sense. focker.