Trust

I dont have a SO, but I did meet a cutie last night that shot me down. Luckily I am a hard headed some bish and came back with a wingman. WINGMANNNNNNN

We have a double date this weekend, lol

noice!! tho i heard it may have been our last night at big jr's.. :(

Honestly, I am not even to sure what happened. I was twisted by the end of the night and dont really remember much. Luckily I can hold my booze otherwise I woulda been shot down twice, lol.

What did atom say? Hes still on my couch :fly:

I took his car to work at like 12 ;)

Jesus .. they have those .. SIGN ME UP PLEEEASE :lol:

What, so you have an excuse? :heart:

I trust chim completely. I have no reason not to trust him. And even if he does fool around, he comes back home to me and makes me feel I am the center of his universe. I never and will never question him.

yes i do and src is 700 miles away.

dude this thread doesn't count if your SO is ON the board and can read your reply. of course your answers are gonna be yes.

with the exception of fly... nobody trusts that april chick... pretty sure she has somethin on the side with dharma...

dude this thread doesn't count if your SO is ON the board and can read your reply. of course your answers are gonna be yes.

with the exception of fly... nobody trusts that april chick... pretty sure she has somethin on the side with dharma...

:shifty:

fly is always in the corner . . .

I don't trust anyone.

If I can't even trust myself 100% of the time, how can I trust anyone else?

Life is easier that way. Maybe I'm just cynical. But it works.

My credo is treat people with disdain till they prove to you that you should treat them otherwise.

I don't trust anyone.

If I can't even trust myself 100% of the time, how can I trust anyone else?

Life is easier that way. Maybe I'm just cynical. But it works.

My credo is treat people with disdain till they prove to you that you should treat them otherwise.

You can trust me.

My trust level is pretty low. thanks to really crappy relationships and frankly rather piss poor GF performance by the last few females I dated. and I know I don't ask for much.