Ontopic Time frame after a death

Huh? We are taking the lazy route. We may not wax, but you can't deny putting it in the garage is better for a car.
I mean (provided there are no paint issues from the factory) UV is going to take a toll after a looooong while, really damaging hail is pretty rare here, you guys don't have any trees directly over the cars so leaves aren't going to get into the ducts and such, other than security of having it in the garage I don't see it

its an amazing number of people......

they are an error and need to be corrected

let's say I'm in a car with ayrton senna and carroll shelby, if one of them parks without using the brake and the other doesn't say shit about it I would immediately dismiss anything either of them have to say about cars for the rest of eternity

they are an error and need to be corrected

let's say I'm in a car with ayrton senna and carroll shelby, if one of them parks without using the brake and the other doesn't say shit about it I would immediately dismiss anything either of them have to say about cars for the rest of eternity
Why the hell would you be driving around with two dead guys?

I mean (provided there are no paint issues from the factory) UV is going to take a toll after a looooong while, really damaging hail is pretty rare here, you guys don't have any trees directly over the cars so leaves aren't going to get into the ducts and such, other than security of having it in the garage I don't see it
k