Ontopic Time frame after a death

No, no really... You're the pretty one!

Twirl.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
@Josh make the road trip to her house where the stuff is at and visit and ask to look for the train stuff. if you show up to see her, have lunch, talk, etc. i'm sure she'll have no problem showing you where it is and give it to you.
I called her today and she gave all the stuff to her daughter and grandson. I get nothing, as was stated in the will. Oh well. I got memories so I guess that's the most important part. Deleting her from FB as that chapter of my life is apparently done.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I called her today and she gave all the stuff to her daughter and grandson. I get nothing, as was stated in the will. Oh well. I got memories so I guess that's the most important part. Deleting her from FB as that chapter of my life is apparently done.
Fuck :(

People suck.

Is her daughter also an asshole? If not, you could let her know about the train stuff. She might give you at least some of it.

My grandma always suggests writing serious letters on yellow legal paper. Well actually it is chronic's GMA but she's dabes

Is her daughter also an asshole? If not, you could let her know about the train stuff. She might give you at least some of it.
Dude, that sucks, but what she said here makes sense of you are on speaking terms with them. You could even let them know that you want to honor the Will but if they ever want to part with any of it for any reason, you're interested.

It does suck dude :/

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I should clarify. I don't get any of my dad's possessions*. He (and separately my grandfather) left me with an inheritance. I just wanted the trains for memories. But w/e. My stepmom's grandson will probably have more fun with them than I would. And I don't have children so no one to pass them onto.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Wow - I'm so sorry :(

My stepmom's grandson .

Are you amicable with this family? (the stepsister & her son) You might be able to pull off the cool uncle a few times a year. Building tables, getting a few accessories, etc. The memories were big for you. Maybe you could make them big for him??

me=rambling & not knowing the real situation.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I thought about that. He's 5 or 6. We played with lego bricks while I was there a couple of times, mostly to let my step sister and husband have a free moment to themselves. Amicable, yea I guess. She answered a lot of questions I had, religious stuff and memories she had with my dad. She seemed alright. Much better than 16 yrs ago where she came off cold and wanted nothing to do with me. I'll give that some thought I suppose. Edit: she's 8 yrs older than me if that matters.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots