Thursday Interesting Thread: Love is a Battlefield

Lame-o said:
Shit, I accidentally clicked the link. Now it looks like even more people care about your stupid thread.

Seriously though, I laughed about the part where you talk about calling for artillery and supplies via the secure radio. I was sniping the other night and was zoomed in on a Blackhawk trying to shoot the passengers. I was running out of ammo, and without thinking called for a supply drop. Needless to say, he dropped it on the other side of the map because that's where I was looking. :lol:

Don't be hatin just my G36 skillz > your 203 skills :fly:

Bubbles said:
Nah....I'm only 25. I am just in the mood to bitch at anyone about anything today. :hs:

25 eh? Thats young for this forum. Half the time this place smells like Ben-Gay

Some dude was sniping my ass with an m4 like crazy yesterday. He got me 3-4 times with one shot headshots. I think he was cheating.

Bubbles said:
Really? I know that Candy (Track-5) and Fly are only in their 20's.......I guess that explains alot of the "family" or "kids" threads. :)

fly is in his 20's? LOL

LOL

LOLOLOLOLOOLO

ChikkenNoodul said:
How well do you know fly? :wtf:

Have I been had????????? I thought Fly was 27. Don't tell me he's Shawndavid's age. Not that that's old or anything, but I was told differently.

Or maybe I'm a drunk and I decide things based on looks..............cause' jeebus that is one attractive old guy. :fly: