Thursday Interesting Thread: Love is a Battlefield

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,379
Steam
mattressfish
I pretty much hate all vehicle-based maps, which is the entire Chinese campaign. Other than that I'm good. I just get tired of all the chopper and jet whores.

Oh, and I may or may not be there. It's my law firm's happy hour tonight. Free alcohol, baby. Lots of it. But after I get drunk I'll be sure to drive home as fast as possible.

Bubbles said:
THIS GAME SUCKS BIG FAT HAIRY MONKEY BALLS AND I AM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PM me several pics of you and I promise I will never talk about it again.

kthx

Any dude that doesn't like this game is gay. Any chick that doesn't like it can refrain from posting in these threads.

Bubbles said:
thx.......

*adding you to mental list of people to stalk*

Is it stalking if the other person opens the door, invites you in, and gives you wine in order to get you drunk and have their way with you?

Seems kind of like consenting perverts in that regard.

Lame-o said:
Is it stalking if the other person opens the door, invites you in, and gives you wine in order to get you drunk and have their way with you?

Seems kind of like consenting perverts in that regard.

Can we at leat pretend it's stalking? I'm not comfprtable with normal methods of dating. :D

Bubbles said:
thx.......

*adding you to mental list of people to stalk*
Whatever pics he sent you are a lie. Ask him to send you a pic with today's date and some random phrase of your choosing on it.

I won't be able to make it tonight unfortunately. We're back down at Kiwi's parents and I didn't bring my box with me this trip.