Thursday Interesting Thread: Love is a Battlefield

KNYTE said:
I've played on ranked enough to get myself about 800 points. When I hit 1,000 and unlock the G36 permanently I will probably never touch them again. :care:

I just want to hit Corporal, and I have another 5000 points to go. :(

I just want more bars than you losers.

DirkPhoenix said:
Sorry i couldn't make it. I was having a discussion about my relationship and online games.

In other news, I will be playing online games as much as possible for the forseeable future.

:cool:

Now give use all the dirt High Priest. :lol:;)

Last night sucked it was fly, myself and three other tards.

Arátoeldar said:
:cool:

Now give use all the dirt High Priest. :lol:;)

Last night sucked it was fly, myself and three other tards.

Not much dirt, not even enough to make a story about. Pretty much she thinks I might be spending too much time on WoW and not enough time with her. Even though i've only had the game for 3 days now.

So, I'm going to validate her fears. Just for good story fodder.

DirkPhoenix said:
Not much dirt, not even enough to make a story about. Pretty much she thinks I might be spending too much time on WoW and not enough time with her. Even though i've only had the game for 3 days now.

This is why I love you.

DirkPhoenix said:

Next time she gets in your face tell her you've got a +2 helmet of spell "five across the eye" and she would it be unwise to cross you.