GAY This S@#$ has to stop

But can you prove he did?

Well his parents asking for help from the staff was reported, apparently with witnesses. And one of the other stories I linked to the teachers told the reporters that yes the victim did approach them but they did not take the claims seriously because "all kids bully all kids, it's normal".

1285613613258-1.gif

she looks better like that than her normal look imo

so if one of your kids (read: cats) is assaulted by someone (or something) else, you do not do anything but root your child/cat on to seek revenge?

No you teach him to defend himself as needed and to avoid situations that puts himself in danger. Tattling only makes things worse

Am I completely off my rocker with my philosophy? Canadians, Europeans, am I completely wrong? Perhaps it's an American thing and I haven't learned that yet?

European crew checking in: Quit being pussies.

It's a pussy vs non pussies thing worldwide, not an American thing. If someone pushes me, I push them back but harder. Some of my friends do not have this mentality and have never been in these situations. Some people will never stand up for themselves and do what needs to be done, and others will. End of.

And of course I feel bad about a kid being bullied and not being able to handle it but quite frankly I'd hope no offspring of mine was that physically or mentally weak.

Edit: That sounded very harsh. But the sentiment is intentional.

Last edited:
If your son gets upset with someone's comments, he should be positively reinforced to seek revenge?

Because that's a positive thing?
Yes, bro. Unfortunately some people will only respond to violence. Middle school aged bullies and durka durkas fall into that category. Any child susceptible to bullying should be taught how to royally kick some ass. Learning how to deal with it in other ways is important as well as is helping these kids understand that their teasing is temporary. As a measure of last resort, however, kids being capable of defending themselves against those who would do them harm can only serve to benefit them both in those specific situations and as a general self-confidence booster.

Evolved though we may be, we are still animals and still deal with the notions of pack mentality. A little nerd showing his dominance over the bully will send a message to everyone else that he's not to be trifled with.

On another note, the gun was "stored" on a closet shelf? Fucking dumbass redneck.

When someone is picking a book off the floor that was kicked around by someone that dropped it because they were kicked down the stairs, the teacher could ask the student in a polite way who did it and ask the bully why they did it. If it's "because he's gay", or "i don't know", the teacher (being properly educated) could instruct that student why such behavior is irrational and wrong and uncivilized and counterproductive. Barring that, the teacher could just remind the bully how embarrassing it must be for them to be called into the teacher's office.
dude, what? none of that shit works on bullies. first off, while I certainly agree that the victim should disclose the name of the bully, it's pretty clear that it's going to cause more trouble for him. second, bullies are bullies because they are too stupid to understand why their behavior is wrong. third, people like that aren't embarrassed to get called into the teacher's office; bullies view getting in trouble as street cred

As a kid, the responsibility lies on the kid to tell his parents he's being bullied.
As a parent, the responsibility is, after being told their child is being bullied, is to re-assure the kid that the people who matter (his family) still love him, and that it shouldn't matter what other people think about him. To find his true friends and stick with them. Should violence be the issue, simply write a letter to the principal stating that you have reason to suspect that your child is being physically abised by other students. As a reciprocation, you have given your child permission to defend himself. If the principal would like to stop any violence from occurring, he/she would see to it that the bullying stops. Also mention to your child, that when you are fighting there are no rules. There is a high probability that the bully will have friends who will help. So you tell him you do whatever you need to do to stop the fight, and you do it as fast as you can. Whether it's kicking the groin, chopping the throat, taking your book and smashing it on the bully's nose, whatever it takes to prepare for the next person.

As the parent, you need to make the child feel proud about his decisions (whether or not he's gay or straight)he's made and be willing to back them up.

dude, what? none of that shit works on bullies. first off, while I certainly agree that the victim should disclose the name of the bully, it's pretty clear that it's going to cause more trouble for him. second, bullies are bullies because they are too stupid to understand why their behavior is wrong. third, people like that aren't embarrassed to get called into the teacher's office; bullies view getting in trouble as street cred

iit: an Apple user that understands bullying

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
When are these kids going to learn to point the guns at bullies instead of themselves? Fucken emo depressed bitches.