GAY This S@#$ has to stop

So the worth of someone's life is the ability to reproduce?

I'm guessing that was with the whole "cleansing the gene pool of the weak". He wasn't going to reproduce to pass on his weak genes to posterity, so that didn't really apply. I could be wrong though.

So the worth of someone's life is the ability to reproduce?

why would i treasure it more than that of say, a non-gay person?

i was bullied at school. i also bullied others at school when it was expected of me. that's how it works.

i don't buy into the whole "gene pool" bollox alluded to, but strictly speaking, can't you take a joke anymore without assuming everyone is homeopathic/hate kylie minogue?

for shame

i was bullied at school. i also bullied others at school when it was expected of me. that's how it works.

i don't buy into the whole "gene pool" bollox alluded to, but strictly speaking, can't you take a joke anymore without assuming everyone is homeopathic/hate kylie minogue?

for shame

Taking the piss, yes. Joking, yes. Physically assaulting, no.

Taking the piss, yes. Joking, yes. Physically assaulting, no.

i h elped hang a kid from the bus skylight by his boxers, wedgying him by the elastic band on the back.

he stayed up there for about 3 seconds before it ripped and he fell.

of course that's physical assault - but he didn't tell and he's at university now. normal.

people need to fuck up about bullying. it's part of growing up.

for shame

You'll have to excuse Dave, he's the nation's foremost archgayologist.