GAY This S@#$ has to stop

So you teach your kid(s) to fight back physically when they are assaulted instead of being mature and professional when talking about the matter or issue?

If your son gets upset with someone's comments, he should be positively reinforced to seek revenge?

Because that's a positive thing?

Yes because I guarantee that if I punch someone in the throat they will think twice about messing with me again.

Am I completely off my rocker with my philosophy? Canadians, Europeans, am I completely wrong? Perhaps it's an American thing and I haven't learned that yet?

When people act like animals the only way to communicate with them is on a primal level, via basic physical and chemical reactions like pain and fear. In other words diplomacy doesn't stop bullies. Ass beatings stop bullies.

Lets go with your side for a minute. How the fuck is a teacher going to stop a bully?

When someone is picking a book off the floor that was kicked around by someone that dropped it because they were kicked down the stairs, the teacher could ask the student in a polite way who did it and ask the bully why they did it. If it's "because he's gay", or "i don't know", the teacher (being properly educated) could instruct that student why such behavior is irrational and wrong and uncivilized and counterproductive. Barring that, the teacher could just remind the bully how embarrassing it must be for them to be called into the teacher's office.

Or consequently the teacher could hold down the bully while the picked-on student can retaliate. This would teach of lesson of asking for help as well as a half credit for gym class because of physical activity.

When someone is picking a book off the floor that was kicked around by someone that dropped it because they were kicked down the stairs, the teacher could ask the student in a polite way who did it and ask the bully why they did it. If it's "because he's gay", or "i don't know", the teacher (being properly educated) could instruct that student why such behavior is irrational and wrong and uncivilized and counterproductive. Barring that, the teacher could just remind the bully how embarrassing it must be for them to be called into the teacher's office.

Because kids are always honest. 99% of the time, the bully would say, I didn't push him to the teacher. And if the person who was pushed still says he did it, then said person would get their ass kicked after school as well.

Or consequently the teacher could hold down the bully while the picked-on student can retaliate. This would teach of lesson of asking for help as well as a half credit for gym class because of physical activity.

Thanks to hypersensitive parents, teachers are no longer allowed to touch students in any way other than handshakes, etc. Teachers can't even break up fights because they might touch the student inappropriately or might injure the kid as a result of breaking up the fight.

Last edited:
I think every one of us has been teased in school at some point or another. If the kid was that mentally unstable and the parents knew it, they should have gotten him some scotch. The school should have scotched in recognizing this. I think pointing blame is a natural reaction but a useless endeavor.

I wish my parents would get me some scotch. I've never had any alcohol with them. They are back in religious mode so I doubt I'll be getting any now.

Youre more delusional that I thought if you think that would really work. You can't really think that would work in the real world, right?

The worse part about bullying is more often than not adult interference just makes it worse.

While that might be true, it would be helpful if a teacher was available to talk to for that child that is being abused or bullied to at least talk to about their issues. It might just make them more confident to fight back.

Certainly would be better than those teachers that actually help with the bullying.

I think his high school was much more like High school musical whereas ours were closer to Lean On Me

If there was a case of bullying and a student went to a teacher for advice or help, the teacher would be serious about inquiries and actually listen to the issues from both parties and figure out what is a good solution between the two parties.

Yes this did happen and yes it did work. 95+% graduation, 90+% pass rate for proficiency exams, 19 different AP courses for students to take. 10% of the graduating class actually had enough college credits for a full freshman year of college to be written off. It was a very successful school.

While that might be true, it would be helpful if a teacher was available to talk to for that child that is being abused or bullied to at least talk to about their issues. It might just make them more confident to fight back.

Certainly would be better than those teachers that actually help with the bullying.

They do have counselors. But with possible litigation, of course the school is going to deny he never talked to them.

They do have counselors. But with possible litigation, of course the school is going to deny he never talked to them.

Claiming he approached them and because of confidentiality, the details cannot be released is different than the council flat out lying by saying he never approached them in the first place.

If there was a case of bullying and a student went to a teacher for advice or help, the teacher would be serious about inquiries and actually listen to the issues from both parties and figure out what is a good solution between the two parties.

Yes this did happen and yes it did work. 95+% graduation, 90+% pass rate for proficiency exams, 19 different AP courses for students to take. 10% of the graduating class actually had enough college credits for a full freshman year of college to be written off. It was a very successful school.

The point wasn't about how successful the school was (the people both in High School Musica, and Lean on Me graduated). The point was, you think it's easy to talk about this stuff, whereas, in my high school, guns, knives, gang related fights was an every day occurrence. People were getting their asses kicked because they were white, black, Hispanic, straight, gay, rich, or poor.

While the gang warfare may not be in every school, the bullying was. All you have to do is watch any movie ever shown about high school. They didn't pull that idea out of nowhere.