This just in: Wren joins Useless Forums...

Hi Wren.

I have a friend who works in Irvine and I used to live in Costa Mesa. *sighs* I love So Cal. Have you lived there your whole life, or are you just in So Cal for school?

Oh, cool ... Well I was told to put a little about myself here. I'm not sure really what's of interest to you guys and gals, so some general stuff? I'm a collge student and UCI in my second year, living on campus. I'm a psych major, I play counterstrike, and I enjoy some random (relatively) harmless destruction every now and then.

I'm here because Galen recommended it.

U play source? Or are you one of those "I love 1.6 cause my computer sucks" people. Anyways, HELLO and welcome to the board, you use xfire?

I think Beerad should play Coqui and we all should watch.

Last time we played together white shit was flying everywhere, toys flying across fans, door knobs lost in places... ohhhhhh counter strike

Coqui is good at counter strike, I would say we were pretty evenly matched last time we played. We were on the same team though

Last time we played together white shit was flying everywhere, toys flying across fans, door knobs lost in places... ohhhhhh counter strike

Coqui is good at counter strike, I would say we were pretty evenly matched last time we played. We were on the same team though

You're as good as Coqui?