This just in: Wren joins Useless Forums...

why did you name youself wren

It's something that I started back in like the 5th grade with Phantasy Star IV for the Sega Genesis. He was cool character. It stuck.

Has galen shown you his ruptured butthole pics?

Also, how do you feel about the whole facial-butterfly action?

No, he hasn't. Facial butterfly? I used to work in a restaurant, to me that would mean cutting open someone's face down the center to make an even cooking spread. Which, I suppose, if you were going to cook a guy's face, would make sense.

Hi Wren.

I have a friend who works in Irvine and I used to live in Costa Mesa. *sighs* I love So Cal. Have you lived there your whole life, or are you just in So Cal for school?

My whole life. My parent's house is in the Long Beach area.

U play source? Or are you one of those "I love 1.6 cause my computer sucks" people. Anyways, HELLO and welcome to the board, you use xfire?

I play source normally, but 1.6 is fun too. My friends and I pull it out every now and then, because we can get a lan and everyone can play it.

I have an xfire account somewhere around but I hardly use it.

...there was a time when i would hear the sounds of CS in my sleep. *shudder*

anyway, welcome wren. what's your take on muffins?

Muffins are cool. Me and the guys in my apartment go to costco about every 2 weeks. We buy those pacs with 18 in them.

WOW, SMALL WORLD :tard:

:lol:

welcome wren...I have an aunt who's middle name is wren

Really, not Ren? How unusual.

Welcome to theac Insane Asylum wren.

Do you think Nancy Pelosi will be the new Speaker of the House? :fly:

I really couldn't tell you. I know the highschool government class stuff, but I don't have any kind of handle on what really gets people that position.

meh, that is why cs is gay and old. Walling is there most used talent if you can even call it that.

Good damn players dont get me wrong but walling is for noobs and to make a video with a whole section of it just proves horrid play

Actually most of it was them perfecting the netcode that Gabe wrote in so well. :fly: