This just in: Wren joins Useless Forums...

Wren

Flaccid Member
Oct 16, 2006
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Oh, cool ... Well I was told to put a little about myself here. I'm not sure really what's of interest to you guys and gals, so some general stuff? I'm a collge student and UCI in my second year, living on campus. I'm a psych major, I play counterstrike, and I enjoy some random (relatively) harmless destruction every now and then.

I'm here because Galen recommended it.

Hello new person. What brings you here on a Monday night? Not a football fan?

That moved faster than I expected. I do like football but there's nobody in a 2-mile radius that gets ESPN, and that's who has the monday night stuff now.

Chargers++

:heart:

I haven't seen you around here.. then again, I haven't been around, but I missed you anyway!

Oh, also, hello new person. Tell us about your socks and your stance on cheese.

:heart:

Thankee. I've been around quite a bit but haven't seen you about so much. All this free time us students have, wonderful! :mad:

and yup, I recommend this fine forum to pretty much everyone. Wren is sick of gimmick driven genmay, and seems a very decent guy. Should be an excellent addition.

Galen, huh? Are you into gross stuff too? That guy isn't quite right in the head, if you know what I mean.