This just in: Wren joins Useless Forums...

You're as good as Coqui?

Hard to say since he plays in the weapons mod servers only. but from what I have seen, he's pretty good. I think certain maps I would own him and vice versa. And well then there's some maps that it would be a dead draw. Not that he's knifed me, but he's a knifing genius. (that or I'm the only player in all of the CS community who actually listens for footsteps and unsheathing knives)

Last edited:
wow, i thought coqui was the man. :omy:

If I went into CAL (CyberAthlete Amateur League) I'd get my ass handed to me without even blinking. By the time I realize someone's there, I'd be dead.

If I went into CPL (Cyber Athlete Professional League) I think I'd die by the time I decided what weapon I wanted to use.

Hard to say since he plays in the weapons mod servers only. but from what I have seen, he's pretty good. I think certain maps I would own him and vice versa. And well then there's some maps that it would be a dead draw. Not that he's knifed me, but he's a knifing genius. (that or I'm the only player in all of the CS community who actually listens for footsteps and unsheathing knives)

yeah, I play alot of gungame mods just cause to me it is more challenging and you dont get to chose a single gun that you can always win with. It really broadens your game play cause you are forced to work your way threw each gun.

I do play regular games just not as much anymore cause it gets old after awhile. I think in a normal game head to head you would win quite a bit more than me since knife is my most used weapon due to level gaining in GG mods. I tend to go for 1 kill to level with my gun and then just run around with my knife out looking for the noobs, lol.

yeah, I play alot of gungame mods just cause to me it is more challenging and you dont get to chose a single gun that you can always win with. It really broadens your game play cause you are forced to work your way threw each gun.

I do play regular games just not as much anymore cause it gets old after awhile. I think in a normal game head to head you would win quite a bit more than me since knife is my most used weapon due to level gaining in GG mods. I tend to go for 1 kill to level with my gun and then just run around with my knife out looking for the noobs, lol.

Yeah I just hate it when I'm going against colts with a glock. (since I started later than everyone else) That and well I sometimes like less powerful weapons in certain maps. (AWP in piranesi?)

If I went into CAL (CyberAthlete Amateur League) I'd get my ass handed to me without even blinking. By the time I realize someone's there, I'd be dead.

If I went into CPL (Cyber Athlete Professional League) I think I'd die by the time I decided what weapon I wanted to use.

We have a match October 28th with a payout of 1500 bucks, 12 teams of 5 which will also enter us into the next CAL run in Texas, think its in November.

As it stands right now we are a man short though so not sure if we can pull it off in time.

Yeah I just hate it when I'm going against colts with a glock. (since I started later than everyone else) That and well I sometimes like less powerful weapons in certain maps. (AWP in piranesi?)

We just opened a Reverse Gun Game server with some people from HardMud, you should come check it out. You start on AWP and work your way down to knife then nade, its alot harder than normal GG cause if you get to glock quick enough others will still be on full autos.

We have a match October 28th with a payout of 1500 bucks, 12 teams of 5 which will also enter us into the next CAL run in Texas, think its in November.

As it stands right now we are a man short though so not sure if we can pull it off in time.

I could hold my own in OGL, but in CAL, I'm normally the cannon fodder/spotter. I just don't know how to tweak my configs to get everything right. And well, I'm too spotty with the AK to be effective. Use me to plant bombs, throw grenades and be extra flash and smoke.

My clan got up to CAL-M but didn't make it to CAL-I.

We just opened a Reverse Gun Game server with some people from HardMud, you should come check it out. You start on AWP and work your way down to knife then nade, its alot harder than normal GG cause if you get to glock quick enough others will still be on full autos.

So if you just hang back for a while you can own all the handgunners with your auto?

Oh wait, it's CS. BOOM HEADSHOT. From 1,900 yards away, behind the mountain, in the bunker, under the bed, sleeping.