This just in: snoogit joins Useless Forums...

thrawn said:
listen little man, at least he doesnt feel compelled to complain to a bunch of people that have no choice but to read and vote your barely social life threads closed
you have every choice on reading..

or do you.. *releases stolen pixie dust into the air*

thrawn said:
oh i know, but he blogs like a little girl and i tend to take any chance i can get to tell him how gay he sounds. :D
in other words he wants to penetrate me anally.. he's just upset i keep saying no.

snoogit said:
right now? its a sad state of affairs.

before my current predicament I was an Architectural Engineer, although I went to school for Computer Information Systems.
how in the fuck did you get into engineering then?

fly said:
how in the fuck did you get into engineering then?

Well the course curriculum was the same, but it also was very easy work. While my corporate name may have been "engineer" what I really was was a second teir component designer. In the summer I actually took a certification class to be able to do this job. What I did in this job was I helped design structural components for construction. If it was a house I designed the roof trusses, and floor trusses, if it was bigger buildings, I would work on designing the steel support structure, mostly figuring out stresses. But I also had a nudge into the job through a very powerful reference (AKA: knowing the owner)

When the owner sold the company, the first thing the new owners did was clean house, and of course I was one of the last hired, so I was one of the first let go.