This just in: snoogit joins Useless Forums...

Well what would you like to know? This certainly isnt the first forum I've posted in :p I started at the Hardforums back in the day when Drool, and all the filthy Texan bastards were there. Then I went to ADF, even though I wasnt explicity banned from Hardforums.

When ADF closed I started posting at the neighborhoodpub, which is now also near closing I fear. I've run my own website (snoogit.com) for a while now. Which also has its own forum.

I came in on my own recogniscance though :p i found out from certain folks, but decided to come here without an invitation :p

snoogit said:
Well what would you like to know? This certainly isnt the first forum I've posted in :p I started at the Hardforums back in the day when Drool, and all the filthy Texan bastards were there. Then I went to ADF, even though I wasnt explicity banned from Hardforums.

When ADF closed I started posting at the neighborhoodpub, which is now also near closing I fear. I've run my own website (snoogit.com) for a while now. Which also has its own forum.

I came in on my own recogniscance though :p i found out from certain folks, but decided to come here without an invitation :p

I knew I recognized your name :) (old time [H]'er here too)