This just in: snoogit joins Useless Forums...

Well G'Day snoogit :)

Tell me more about the work thing. Now that you're out of that company, are you going to try and find another engineering job doing the same type of thing, or would you like to go back to computers? Also, what do you like to do in your spare time? And finally, if you're cute, describe yourself and/or pm pictures.

mattcohn.com said:
Well G'Day snoogit :)

Tell me more about the work thing. Now that you're out of that company, are you going to try and find another engineering job doing the same type of thing, or would you like to go back to computers? Also, what do you like to do in your spare time? And finally, if you're cute, describe yourself and/or pm pictures.

#1 I'm a dude (just warning ya), if you want pics well, just ask Drool hes got my secret stash ;) I'm a 5'11" endomorph if that helps.

#2 I'm actaully looking for a computer job. Its what I studied, and the engineering was more of a favor by the owner then an actual job.

#3 In my spare time, since I am jobless, and all my local friends are hermits I tend to stay at home as well. :(