This just in: snoogit joins Useless Forums...

eileenbunny said:
Since that's your attitude, I'd like to contribute that I've also been carded for buying spray paint, cigarettes, and alcohol. I'm starting to think that 30 is a little old for this.
hahaha, you look so young!

eileenbunny said:
Since that's your attitude, I'd like to contribute that I've also been carded for buying spray paint, cigarettes, and alcohol. I'm starting to think that 30 is a little old for this.

you're 30???? :eek: wow. you're gonna be 80 and look like you're 30! i think this is where i'm jealous or something.

Thorn Bird said:
you're 30???? :eek: wow. you're gonna be 80 and look like you're 30! i think this is where i'm jealous or something.

i'll still have a full head of colored hair when i am 30...waittaminute

snoogit said:
who the hell cards for spraypaint? i've been buying that stuff since I was 10 and never got carded (and I don't look old either)

Down here they do all the time now
Hell, even card you and write your info down when you buy freakin sudafeds:wtf: I could understand if we were buying like 5 boxes of the stuff (druggos use it to make meth or some shit) , but even if you buy just ONE box you get the criminal treatment hassle.

Drool-Boy said:
Down here they do all the time now
Hell, even card you and write your info down when you buy freakin sudafeds:wtf: I could understand if we were buying like 5 boxes of the stuff (druggos use it to make meth or some shit) , but even if you buy just ONE box you get the criminal treatment hassle.

i can make meth in my kitchen, they lock up the cold medicine? :thrawn: course i can always make g there also. come to think of it, i should not be allowed in a kitchen or basement.

thrawn said:
i can make meth in my kitchen, they lock up the cold medicine? :thrawn: course i can always make g there also. come to think of it, i should not be allowed in a kitchen or basement.

i have a kitchen and a basement. come check them out. i also have an attic too if you run out of room. i also have four bedrooms, a dining room, two living rooms, and a wet bar. plenty of room, no?