This just in: rukia_the_souldreper joins Useless Forums...

• Thread starter rukia_the_souldreper
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
will someone please think of the poor packets??

crybabycomfort.gif

We're always open to suggestions. :heart: I'm sure I could put something together to 'ban' people from welcome threads for conduct unbecoming... I dunno, got any ideas?

Well here's am example.

that is a long screen name :eek:
o and hello

Hi! Welcome. Are you like one of the freaks who tries out for American Idol just to be freaky on tv? What's with the screenname? What kind of panties do you wear? Do you like roast beef subs?

This is good

Hi.

500 marklar says he doesn't make it 24.

Than*

Sentences don't end in ellipses. You should really only use them to indicate something omitted. Obviously since forum posts are analog to speech they can be used to show an unfinished thought or "trailing off into silence" (called aposiopesis). The 'em dash' is better used in the latter case though.

You're handle is long too. Do you just think highly of yourself? It's so fucking long it's messing with the page layout.

This is not so good.

I don't think a person should be banned or anything like that, but if I just joined and that's how the thread about me began, you could be damn sure I wouldn't post here anymore either.

It's just as bad as the other place where when they made a hello thread, they were flamed. Here they're forced to make one and still get flamed for it.

the first time i joined this forum it was funny with the torment but being locked in the same thread for over 2 days sucked and i just left. bastards kept changing my screenname.

Well here's am example.

This is good

This is not so good.

I don't think a person should be banned or anything like that, but if I just joined and that's how the thread about me began, you could be damn sure I wouldn't post here anymore either.

It's just as bad as the other place where when they made a hello thread, they were flamed. Here they're forced to make one and still get flamed for it.

I stand by my posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.