This just in: rukia_the_souldreper joins Useless Forums...

• Thread starter rukia_the_souldreper
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we drive another one off. GG guys :rolleyes:

(Unless the email sent during registrations warns them about sarcasm, etc. - should we tone it down until they at least introduce themselves?

it became gay long ago:(

I am sure to avert my eyes whenever the hair-clips are activated.

Anyhoo, who would really want to be known on a forum as a character from anything? Do you really want to be known only for your love of a given show, manga, character, etc?

I mean, if this is an acceptable practice I'll support it. In fact, why don't we change my name to "I'll_Form_The_Head_1975".

Welcome. Don't listen to all the guys, they try extra hard to be jerks in the welcome threads.

Tell us a little about yourself. How'd you find us? What are your hobbies? Do you like chunky or creamy peanut butter?

(Unless the email sent during registrations warns them about sarcasm, etc. - should we tone it down until they at least introduce themselves?

Or just prevent FG from posting in intro threads. He should be exposed to n00bs gradually. He is a tough nut to crack.

I am sure to avert my eyes whenever the hair-clips are activated.

Anyhoo, who would really want to be known on a forum as a character from anything? Do you really want to be known only for your love of a given show, manga, character, etc?

I mean, if this is an acceptable practice I'll support it. In fact, why don't we change my name to "I'll_Form_The_Head_1975".

yeah, i have never been a big fan of bleach. the soul society arc was bad ass but besides all that its all a bit to silly. i heard they stopped their long burst of fillers but now it has been far to long for me to want to start back up on this show.

my screen name has the word anime in it.... so i guess that is similar to having a character name except mine lets everyone know i like anime in general. same goes for my usual video game handle "p0rnqu33n".:fly:
anyways if i went by my favorite character everyone would be confused cause its a chick and i am a dude

Last edited:
yeah, i have never been a big fan of bleach. the soul society arc was bad ass but besides all that its all a bit to silly. i heard they stopped their long burst of fillers but now it has been far to long for me to want to start back up on this show.

my screen name has the word anime in it.... so i guess that is similar to having a character name except mine lets everyone know i like anime in general. same goes for my usual video game handle "p0rnqu33n".:fly:
you nick also tells everyone that you're 13. have you been stalked by a middle aged pedophile recently?

anyways if i went by my favorite character everyone would be confused cause its a chick and i am a dude

You confuse us all anyway, so go ahead and use a chics name, it won't change much. :fly:

Completely off subject but I've been wondering, are you yonger then April? Is she the oldest and therefore wise elder sibling all you young 'uns look up to?

13 is my favorite number.... though i might have been 13 when i made my AIM screen name. so far no pedo attacks. ape is quite older then me... more then half a decade, she will be a granny.

I was just thinking the same

YAY XENOPHOBIA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.