This just in: rukia_the_souldreper joins Useless Forums...

• Thread starter rukia_the_souldreper
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rukia_the_souldreper

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

one im a girl....two i can make it longer then 24...so shut up:tard:

Than*

Sentences don't end in ellipses. You should really only use them to indicate something omitted. Obviously since forum posts are analog to speech they can be used to show an unfinished thought or "trailing off into silence" (called aposiopesis). The 'em dash' is better used in the latter case though.

You're handle is long too. Do you just think highly of yourself? It's so fucking long it's messing with the page layout.

Than*

Sentences don't end in ellipses. You should really only use them to indicate something omitted. Obviously since forum posts are analog to speech they can be used to show an unfinished thought or "trailing off into silence" (called aposiopesis). The 'em dash' is better used in the latter case though.

You're handle is long too. Do you just think highly of yourself? It's so fucking long it's messing with the page layout.

i use the "ellipses" in like every other post and on AIM. i guess it is a habit i developed to express my lazyness and lack of concern
welcome to the forum...

and isn't it spelled reaper?
raper :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.