This just in: OddFactor joins Useless Forums...

itburnswhenipee said:
The forum was having a bad time of things when I was trying to post.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

:lol: Ok, fair enough... In unrelated news, you can change the ppp in the User CP right? This 10 ppp or whatever it is sucks. I can't even check because I don't have access. :lol:

FlamingGlory said:
This is a deep philosophical question -_-

Have you ever had a wet gin martini though? They have a very unique taste.

Actually, I have. There's something about the clean flavor of a high quality vodka that appeals to me. The savory flavor of the olives, I think, is better than the sweetening sapects of the vermouth.

eileenbunny said:
Anything that masks the fact that there is alcohol in it. Something fruity might work, or really I do like the chocolate martini's if they are made by someone good. I'm a girl though, I guess I'm allowed to like these things.

What do you think about Long Island Iced Teas?

Bubbles said:
Is that code word for your boyfried? Cause you talk about it as much as Ryorkin talks about chick issues. :lol:

I can "chug an entire case of the Doc" in under 2 hours, if you know what I mean. *wink wink*

itburnswhenipee said:
One might argue that it's even closer to true form on the grounds that it hasn't been buggered up with all that icky vermouth.
Generally I just wave the bottle of dry vermouth near the shaker to imbue a slight nuance other than the vodka and whatever the ice has been fouled with.

One really needs a seperate ice maker fed from a reverse osmosis filtered water supply.....

fly said:
I've found that people who like gin are either closet Nazis or closet homosexuals. In rare occasions, both.

gaynazis.jpg

Arátoeldar said:
Don't let these :shady: people ( :heart: ) fool you. The two admins are fly and theacoustician. The mods are April, Coqui, and ChickenNoodle whom you may remember as OneNut at the [M].:heart:
Well, you got two out of three right there :shifty: