This just in: OddFactor joins Useless Forums...

fly said:
I missed this part. What got you into wine?

I'm taking a beverage/mixology class. So far we've tasted beers, white wines, and today we tasted red wines. The white wines were a riesling, a chardonnay, a pinot grigio, and a white zinfandel. The red wines were a pinot noir, a merlot, and a cabernet-shiraz.

In the white ones, the riesling was my favorite with the pinot grigio in second.
In the red ones, the pinot noir was my favorite and the shiraz was ok.

El Borracho said:
i've come to shit all over this thread.

shit shit shit shit

shit shit shit shit

I am done shatting on this thread.

shat shat shat

shat shat shat

:lol: :(

How's your leg?

El Borracho said:
I'll keep them, thanks. but suggest a camera + lenses for under 1k usd.

So you want a digital SLR I presume?

What do you intend to use the camera for?

For under 1K I'd go with the Nikon D70 new. You could find a Fuji S2 used for under 1K (that's what I use and I love it), and possibly a Canon 20D, but they are still newer and may not have dropped that low yet.

kiwi said:
So you want a digital SLR I presume?

What do you intend to use the camera for?

For under 1K I'd go with the Nikon D70 new. You could find a Fuji S2 used for under 1K (that's what I use and I love it), and possibly a Canon 20D, but they are still newer and may not have dropped that low yet.

action/still.

Manual digital with a nice assortment of lenses, telephoto, pan, etc.

Something that can play on all sides of the field without being too technical.

Last edited:
El Borracho said:
action/still.

Manual digital with a nice assortment of lenses, telephoto, pan, etc.

Something that can play on all sides of the field without being too technical.

The D70 would probably be a good fit for you than. The Fuji isn't really fast enough for lots of action shots.

thrawn said:
gin is disgusting, foul and i would rather sip lacquer thinner. vodka martinis are delightful.
More for me. It's crisp, piney, and slightly poisonous, I cant think of anything better when it comes to drinks.

theacoustician said:
One day, some super hot chick will join here. She will be single and you will want her in the worst way. She will read all this and assume you are gay. Nothing you will be able to do will change her mind. This is your curse, sir.

Um, Hello??? I'm super hot and single and he doesn't want me.....why would a new chick be any different?

Bubbles said:
Um, Hello??? I'm super hot and single and he doesn't want me.....why would a new chick be any different?

So...why don't you post a picture so your hotness can be verified? :shifty:

OddFactor said:
So...why don't you post a picture so your hotness can be verified? :shifty:

This should do

Erica New Years.JPG

theacoustician said:
I hope you like humping dudes, cause you're never getting a chick again.

I honestly think he is gay - he plays the part all to well. I always wanted a gay friend so it's all good to me :)

Bubbles said:
I'm 25 and the money is actually my winnings from a texas hold 'em game I had just finished. :fly:

Oh and thank you for saying I'm very pretty. *blush*

;)