This just in: OddFactor joins Useless Forums...

O

OddFactor

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

OddFactor said:
I'm in Florida and I came from my mother...and yourself?

We are still trying to figure that out, but there's no way he's from this galaxy.

What types of things do you enjoy? Are you male or female? How old are you? How did you hear about UF? What is your opinion on goats?

kiwi said:
We are still trying to figure that out, but there's no way he's from this galaxy.

What types of things do you enjoy? Are you male or female? How old are you? How did you hear about UF? What is your opinion on goats?

Umm...I enjoy reading, movies, pretty much everything dealing with music - been doing that for a long time. I'm male, heard about this place from El Borracho; he linked me one day and told me to join. I have no problem with goats. Don't really think of them.

OddFactor said:
Umm...I enjoy reading, movies, pretty much everything dealing with music - been doing that for a long time. I'm male, heard about this place from El Borracho; he linked me one day and told me to join. I have no problem with goats. Don't really think of them.

In that case will you be posting here more than him since he's here like once a month?

Goats smell but that's beside the point.

How do you feel about being ridiculed on a daily basis because you really are worthless in the grand scheme?

Coqui said:
In that case will you be posting here more than him since he's here like once a month?

It's cause he can't post during gym class.

(he is the one that's still in high school, right?)

Coqui said:

I guess, I don't know how often he frequents this forum. :confused:

FlamingGlory said:
Goats smell but that's beside the point.

How do you feel about being ridiculed on a daily basis because you really are worthless in the grand scheme?

Well then again, pretty much all animals smell. But I digress...

I'm over it. Doesn't really affect me at all.

kiwi said:
It's cause he can't post during gym class.

(he is the one that's still in high school, right?)

Yeah, he's still in high school.

kiwi said:
I'm only 23, that's not very old. I'm still a young un. April is only 12, she's a real young un.

You're right, you're not old. I've made friends lately who are a few years older than you. It's all relative. As for April: yeah, that is pretty young.