This just in: Moogle joins Useless Forums...

*whistles* Crap guys, gimme a minute to catch my breath! Sorry I was out for a while there, life around turkey day is not conducive to sanity.

Moogle was my RL nick before I used it online. It's not because of FFXIIVUMMORPGWTFBBQ or whatever, 3 on SNES was the last one I played. The story behind the name is short and dull, and I'm not going to tell it just to taunt you all.

I also am unaccustomed to vomiting content on demand, so you get what you get here. My favorite color is blue, I live in dunwoody, my hobbies are video games, building computers (don't get to do that often), and thinking of projects to do that I never even start.

I read Joystiq, slashdot (not as often since RSS now informs me when nothing interesting is up), and about 70 web comics.

I'm a GT CS major, I work in geospatial imaging though that's not really my specialty.

That's about all I can think of to say about me right now.

Now I'm going to go bake banana bread for Thanksgiving, pack up some stuff, sleep for a while, and try to escape Atlanta under the cover of dark early morn. Don't be surprised if I don't show up for a little while.

Cheers and happy holidays!
Mog

he gets my vote!
not a question, but name 5 webcomics you read.
who would win in a circle of death match: gabe or tycho?

in no particular order, my favorites:
xkcd
Dilbert
sluggy
pvp
something positive
Girl Genius
Ozy & Millie
Penny Arcade
Red Meat
Real Life
Errant Story
VG Cats
It's Walky/Shortpacked
Piled Higher and Deeper
Perry Bible Fellowship
Overdue Media

Oh, you said 5. It should probably be noted that I'm not always good at following directions. :p

Regardless of personal preference, I think the truth is that Tycho would open his mouth to spout off some erudite (or at least excessive) vocabulary, and Gabe would clock him.