This just in: Moogle joins Useless Forums...

yup. I can vote for this guy too. Spent 18 hours hanging out with him in line, good guy. And he can play a mean game of Mario Kart DS.

Approximate Age
Work - School
If college or university what he she is majoring in.
Interests

Added that stuff and made the intro thread a little easier to find, along with fixing the PM popup problem that we had before.

This is what appears at the top of every page for a PG member:

Code:
Hey $bbuserinfo[username]! Your account is awaiting approval from an administrator. That will only happen after you have participated in the thread that was generated for you. Post a bio, tell a story, just do SOMETHING! If you don't know where that thread is, <b><a href="showthread.php?$session[sessionurl]t=$bbuserinfo[pg_thread]">Click Here</a></b> and/or PM an administrator (<a href="private.php?do=newpm&u=1">fly</a> and/or <a href="private.php?do=newpm&u=3">theacoustician</a>). Thanks!

The PM code is a little more convoluted and Im too lazy to edit it, but here is what it says:
Code:
"[center][b]AUTOGENERATED PM[/b][/center] \n Pending your full approval to Useless Forums, we have created a thread for you.  This will be the only thread you can post in until an administrator approves your membership.  [b]The link to this thread is located in the white box at the top of every page.[/b]  We are more of a 'small town' forum, so please use this thread to help us in getting to know you.  Age?  Gender?  Interests?  Schooling?  \n \n If you have any questions that you'd rather not post, feel free to reply to this private message and I will do my best to help you."

Comments?

Give him 24 hours at least. He might not post much during standard* hours.

* - when we are all slacking off at work.