This just in: Moogle joins Useless Forums...

Moogle

Flaccid Member
Nov 21, 2006
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Hello Useless Forums!

If you got a Wii from Toys'R'Us in Alpharetta, you may know me as 3rd in line.

Cheers,
Moogle

You picked the name of something Final Fantasy less than a month after XII comes out? Welcome to pigeon holing nerd.

Damn it fly. What ever happen to the PM or email telling the noobs to give us all the pertinent information. We shouldn't have to work to find out who they are. :mad:

So far Moogle you aren't impressing me me with your short posts. Content is supposed to be king around here.

Howdy Moogle! I'm the wife of second guy in line. So glad to see that you finally took a moment away from your Wii to join us! :D Mah boy is currently becoming better acquainted with Zelda, but he'll be around here shortly.

So tell us, what's your highest score on Wii bowling? I finally broke 200 tonight. :happy:

Last edited:
Howdy Moogle! I'm the wife of second guy in line. So glad to see that you finally took a moment away from your Wii to join us! :D Mah boy is currently becoming better acquainted with Zelda, but he'll be around here shortly.

So tell us, what's your highest score on Wii bowling? I finally broke 200 tonight. :happy:

Knyte was watching a gaming review show last night and they were showing some of the Wii sports, I must admit, they look kind of cool and fun. Don't tell Knyte I said that though.

Wazzup man! Glad to see you joined. I figured that was you when I saw the name.

Yea, this guy was the 4th in line behind me, Theac, and some other kid, for the Wii release at Toys R Us this past weekend. Cool guy, CS major from GA Tech, kicks ass at Mario Kart, and I think he and Theac both popped boners while discussing the elusive Brown Note.

Welcome! :)

Damn it fly. What ever happen to the PM or email telling the noobs to give us all the pertinent information. We shouldn't have to work to find out who they are. :mad:

So far Moogle you aren't impressing me me with your short posts. Content is supposed to be king around here.

I thought I did that, I'll check the PM again. Any suggestions on proper PM content?

Wazzup man! Glad to see you joined. I figured that was you when I saw the name.

Yea, this guy was the 4th in line behind me, Theac, and some other kid, for the Wii release at Toys R Us this past weekend. Cool guy, CS major from GA Tech, kicks ass at Mario Kart, and I think he and Theac both popped boners while discussing the elusive Brown Note.

Welcome! :)

So wait....was he 3rd in line or 4th in line. I'm confoosled.