This just in: Moogle joins Useless Forums...

Delete his account.

*sheds a tear*

BTW, sorry if I disappear intermittently, what little energy I have after work lately is usually consumed by Zelda.

Sorting out dependency soup of a 12 year old software package maintained by a research shop is my current personal hell. Hopefully by tomorrow evening I can return to my previous personal hell of fixing bugs in a mostly-unfinished product coded as closely to spec as possible (as opposed to being robust and not crashing the instant you deviate from gov't spec'd workflows). :(

(just smile and nod, I needed to vent)

*sheds a tear*

BTW, sorry if I disappear intermittently, what little energy I have after work lately is usually consumed by Zelda.

Sorting out dependency soup of a 12 year old software package maintained by a research shop is my current personal hell. Hopefully by tomorrow evening I can return to my previous personal hell of fixing bugs in a mostly-unfinished product coded as closely to spec as possible (as opposed to being robust and not crashing the instant you deviate from gov't spec'd workflows). :(

Hey sounds like you work for... the corporate world!

*sheds a tear*

Dude, you made it back! Now you're out and free to post where ever.