This just in: kotzbrocken joins Useless Forums...

kotzbrocken said:
If you're all big fans of Creed, I want no part of this forum.

But no one is a big fan of Creed, so I don't think I have to worry.

you're such a douchebag. seriously.

one of these nights i'm going to set fire to your mp3 collection.

Whizzleteets said:
you're such a douchebag. seriously.

one of these nights i'm going to set fire to your mp3 collection.

Good thing I've got it all backed up onto DVDs! Oh snap, you don't know where those are!

kotzbrocken said:
If you're all big fans of Creed, I want no part of this forum.

But no one is a big fan of Creed, so I don't think I have to worry.

Actually the lead singer use to post here. He went by the name Jaxor.

:fly:

So? What's your favorite Creed song? Mines the one that makes me want to stab my ears with a spoon.

Pandora said:

So? What's your favorite Creed song? Mines the one that makes me want to stab my ears with a spoon.

So you celebrate their entire collection then?

Pandora said:

I prefer the one that makes me want to stick four toothpicks into each eyeball, followed by a squirting-milk-through-the-nose marathon.

kotzbrocken said:
3. Some kind of interesting/serious post. Topic can be anything you want it to be.

Does anyone use Linux? If so, what distro are you running and why? I'm running Fedora Core 3 because I've never used Linux before, and it sounded like an easy one to get going.

I'm running Red Hat 9 with Fedora Core 3.
It rox.

fly said:
NERD WARS!!!

Fedora Core > Lindows > Mandrake > Debian :fly:

Have any of you actually used Lindows? I thought it looked sort of appealing and I sort of wish I would have gotten one of those free CDs or downloads of it to try it out.

How about Ubuntu? I have like 3 Ubuntu install discs, but I've only tried the live CD with that.

kotzbrocken said:
Have any of you actually used Lindows? I thought it looked sort of appealing and I sort of wish I would have gotten one of those free CDs or downloads of it to try it out.

How about Ubuntu? I have like 3 Ubuntu install discs, but I've only tried the live CD with that.
Nope. Never tried it. I've tried:

Fedora
Red Hat (before Fedora)
Mandrake
Debian
Gentoo

I think thats it.

edit: And Knoppix, if that counts.