This just in: kotzbrocken joins Useless Forums...

theacoustician said:
Hooray for redundant posts.

No, you're wrong. There's a difference between "poop" videos and "shit eating" videos. Scheisse essen is precise; poop is not. Get it right. :p Poop could mean shit eating, cleveland-steamer laying, shit flinging, et cetera.

kotzbrocken said:
No, you're wrong. There's a difference between "poop" videos and "shit eating" videos. Scheisse essen is precise; poop is not. Get it right. :p Poop could mean shit eating, cleveland-steamer laying, shit flinging, et cetera.

I have a vision...a vision of you posting in this thread...forever!

Drool-Boy said:
I have a vision...a vision of you posting in this thread...forever!

If that's the case, this will become the longest thread evar!

Whizzleteets said:
it'd better be huge then.

You can only hope it'd be large enough to cover more than just the chest and stomach in shit.

zengirl said:
Invitation?

:eek: Wrong forum.

tee hee

Invitation to our apartment? I hope not...for your sake. Whizzleteet's room is a fright. And our roommate. Oh God, watch out for him. He's like a yeti. A brown yeti.

kotzbrocken said:
Invitation to our apartment? I hope not...for your sake. Whizzleteet's room is a fright. And our roommate. Oh God, watch out for him. He's like a yeti. A brown yeti.
Yeah but have you seen whizzle? What am I saying, of course you have... how can you not be gay? :fly:

zengirl said:
Yeah but have you seen whizzle? What am I saying, of course you have... how can you not be gay? :fly:

Seeing Whizzle naked is what caused Brian Wilson to have a nervous breakdown. I haven't seen Whizzle naked, but one time he touched my junk.

And then I fell on the ground in a ball.