This just in: kotzbrocken joins Useless Forums...

Fuck, I need the ability to edit. I'm making my own self confused. FUCK.

Bubbles said:
Wow, I'm finally too old for someone. Life only gets sweeter from here. :fly:
Remember that when it all heads south. At least you arent to smrt for anyone :)

Bubbles said:
why can't you edit?

and hells yes I'm hawt......ask around

I'm not a full-blown member yet. I can't do full-blown stuff.

Kind of like how full-blown AIDS can't do full-blown stuff.

kotzbrocken said:
1. My name is Mike, I go to Iowa State University, and I live with Whizzleteets. I will be done at Iowa State in December, then I'm going to the Universität Bielefeld in Germany for a semester. I'll be back in July, will graduate, and then find a "real" job. I'm also sort of a music snob. Don't ask me to say anything positive about a band like, oh, say, Trapt.

2. One time around Halloween when I lived with Whizzleteets in a house like 3 years ago, I decided I wanted to be Har Mar Superstar for a little while. If you don't know who Har Mar is, Google him. So, I stuffed some tighty whities, put on a pink shirt (unbuttoned), a hat, and a fake beard. And some socks and shoes. And I proceeded to go downstairs into our living room while people were over, and we have a good picture of it here: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~mjdavis/images/Huston TEA BAG Entner.jpg

That picture does a disgusting job of showcasing my body hair and makes me look like a wolfman. I have my fair share of carpet but it's not as bad/disgusting-looking as that picture makes it out to be.

3. I'll do this one when I can post outside of this thread. Ba-Zing!

coqui....i'm getting tired of being stuck in this thread. ;-)

theacoustician said:
Coqui isn't an admin and you didn't answer #3

3. Some kind of interesting/serious post. Topic can be anything you want it to be.

Does anyone use Linux? If so, what distro are you running and why? I'm running Fedora Core 3 because I've never used Linux before, and it sounded like an easy one to get going.

Bubbles said:
Wait, I'm confused again.

I thought he was responding to Sarcasmo's post......but I guess we can e-date since I'm pretty much e-dating everyone on this forum. :D

sweet, another girl on the internets i can add to my harem.

kotzbrocken said:
3. Some kind of interesting/serious post. Topic can be anything you want it to be.

Does anyone use Linux? If so, what distro are you running and why? I'm running Fedora Core 3 because I've never used Linux before, and it sounded like an easy one to get going.
I'm running 4 at home and trying to figgure out Samba. And vs-ftp is also annoying me.

fly said:
I'm running 4 at home and trying to figgure out Samba. And vs-ftp is also annoying me.

i'm running Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3

still getting the hang of everything, but i love a command based OS again..

is fun

Pandora said:
So Mike, how do you feel about Creed? We're all big fans around here. :cool:

If you're all big fans of Creed, I want no part of this forum.

But no one is a big fan of Creed, so I don't think I have to worry.