This just in: kotzbrocken joins Useless Forums...

Pandora said:
See that's the main issue I have these days with the forums. It's getting to be a bit much to handle. Buy the time I can post about anything the thread is 11 pages long and 99% of it is spam that I just don't have the time to read. I don't think there is a single thread on UF at the moment that hasn't been derailed into hobobabble. :(

if it's obvious it's just spam, you don't really have to read it anyway.

Whizzleteets said:
if it's obvious it's just spam, you don't really have to read it anyway.

But you kinda haveta skim through it to even see the 'obvious' (which wastes time). It's frustrating when you want to participate but just don't have the time to sort through it all. And you sorta haveta know what's going on so you don't have everyone reposting stuff. UF's just growing and going through some growing pains. I'm sure the admis will figure out how to make all the members feel at home. :)

3 things created by him and I'll let him go.

1. A summary post of who he is, where he came from. The general getting to know you kinda stuff.
2. A really funny post/story. No C&Ps, must be original.
3. Some kind of interesting/serious post. Topic can be anything you want it to be.

You kids can help set him up for 2 and 3, but he has come up with the content of the actual posts.

Hows that? Three posts and yer out.

1. My name is Mike, I go to Iowa State University, and I live with Whizzleteets. I will be done at Iowa State in December, then I'm going to the Universität Bielefeld in Germany for a semester. I'll be back in July, will graduate, and then find a "real" job. I'm also sort of a music snob. Don't ask me to say anything positive about a band like, oh, say, Trapt.

2. One time around Halloween when I lived with Whizzleteets in a house like 3 years ago, I decided I wanted to be Har Mar Superstar for a little while. If you don't know who Har Mar is, Google him. So, I stuffed some tighty whities, put on a pink shirt (unbuttoned), a hat, and a fake beard. And some socks and shoes. And I proceeded to go downstairs into our living room while people were over, and we have a good picture of it here: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~mjdavis/images/Huston TEA BAG Entner.jpg

That picture does a disgusting job of showcasing my body hair and makes me look like a wolfman. I have my fair share of carpet but it's not as bad/disgusting-looking as that picture makes it out to be.

3. I'll do this one when I can post outside of this thread. Ba-Zing!

Sarcasmo said:
I hate it when photographs lie.

Yeah. But I guess in the context of this picture, it's okay that the photograph is lying.

Sarcasmo said:
I hate it when photographs lie.

unless you borrowed my trimmer and went nuts, nothing has really changed since that picture.

i watch you when you sleep.

Whizzleteets said:
unless you borrowed my trimmer and went nuts, nothing has really changed since that picture.

This is true. But the picture makes it look like 3 times worse than it really is. Unless the mirror has been lying to me!