[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
21012398820210123165110.jpg

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
The side tables are so fancy they have a bronzed metal plate IN THE DRAWER. They're beautiful to boot.
Very fucking nice - you have good taste. Maybe someone has san
It's a Fiskars. I've had it for +17 years. I've swapped the rotary blade 2-3 times and the cut strip once. It's been a really great purchase.

hehe.. I'm glad I helped all those years ago. 😄😄
Cool - thanks.
I have the all plastic one. I'm pretty hard on it - cutting ceramic fiber cloth is it's main job here. * I do glass art hence the ceramic cloth.

Ah, I have the all plastic one. Except the blade - duh. :rolleyes: I'm pretty hard on it - cutting ceramic fiber cloth is it's main job here. * I do glass art so that is used a lot.
This one is all plastic with the exception of the rail and blade. If I was doing something heavier that a few sheets of paper, I would definitely buy a better one.
Screenshot 2021-01-23 175518.jpg

This one looks the closest to the one I have.

When I was still working in the print field, I always used a Dahle rotary trimmer. They are excellent but a bit expensive. I used one every day for 7 years without a need to change the blade and I was cutting a ton of very heavy inkjet paper.

Though, you might what to try a handheld rotary cutter with a good, heavy straight edge. It might yield better results. They're so much better for cutting cloth.

• Gravy
Very fucking nice - you have good taste. Maybe someone has san
Cool - thanks.
I have the all plastic one. I'm pretty hard on it - cutting ceramic fiber cloth is it's main job here. * I do glass art hence the ceramic cloth.

Maybe something has what? Unfinished sentence. Thanks for the good taste compliment.

• Gravy
Maybe something has what? Unfinished sentence. Thanks for the good taste compliment.
haha - I got distracted and fast fingered(fucked up) my typing. Wife yelled "are we going or not?!!" - 6 hours later I see this. :p Your side table - yeah, that's a good brand.
I'd agree with hips the decor is a little colorless for some but it's perfect for fans of modernism.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
Only thing I would do is paint every wall the whitest white and take whatever that is hanging on the wall off. Or I might replace it with a simple Leviathan cross.

This one is all plastic with the exception of the rail and blade. If I was doing something heavier that a few sheets of paper, I would definitely buy a better one.
View attachment 13375

This one looks the closest to the one I have.

When I was still working in the print field, I always used a Dahle rotary trimmer. They are excellent but a bit expensive. I used one every day for 7 years without a need to change the blade and I was cutting a ton of very heavy inkjet paper.

Though, you might what to try a handheld rotary cutter with a good, heavy straight edge. It might yield better results. They're so much better for cutting cloth.
Thanks. I'll look at the Dahle. My plastic Fiskar like that is all dark grey, doesn't have the clear guard piece.

I do like that first picture a lot. I didn't see it till just now.

ETA: that's not to say it doesn't look great how it is. It's got zero clutter which is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.