[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all old news. If I have time I'll look it all up again.

It's not all that uncommon for babies to eat their own poop, ya know cause they'll grab whatever and put it in their mouth.

Ergo, "is it safe to eat poop" is a more common search phrase than you probably realize.

Continue down the rabbit hole from there.

It's not uncommon in nature at all.
All its really doing is taking food that's been processed once and running it through the mill another time.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Packing you a warm home cooked meal is a real sit down job.

This is all old news. If I have time I'll look it all up again.

It's not all that uncommon for babies to eat their own poop, ya know cause they'll grab whatever and put it in their mouth.

Ergo, "is it safe to eat poop" is a more common search phrase than you probably realize.

Continue down the rabbit hole from there.

It's not uncommon in nature at all.
All its really doing is taking food that's been processed once and running it through the mill another time.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

and all this time your dentist thought he was cleaning oreos from between your teeth

200128172IMG13661.jpg

Yeah don't. It's what you imagine would sit alongside water sports if you get my drift.

Anyway we're lecturing students and seeing as the bulk of actual sex work is not on street hookers as people would assume we're going to educate them on the majority of the sex industry which is off-street working (home visits, working flats/brothels, massage parlours etc.) and all that goes with that.

-one time a customer at the bar bought my white thigh high boots right off my feet for $400.

i had taken them from another girl who owned me money as collateral l. she never paid me meh i got 400 for them

-i had this weirdo customer come in a couple of times a year and buy my underwear. i’d have to dance 6 songs ($120) with out removing them (worked at a fully nude bar) and he would pay me for the dances + the undies ($200)

-i had this arabic customer who would come in and blow smoke in my face and call me names while i danced. i wasn’t allowed to talk to him just nod and he would be soooo mean to me but paid me handsomely and it kinda turned me on a little bit

- this weirdo asked me and my girl to come to his hotel room and step on crickets he had in his bathroom.. he had 5000 crickets in these boxes and he wanted us to get in a bathtub and step on them while he filmed our feet as we stomped the crickets

-one time i got paid to “wrestle” a girl in a tub full of jello, the stupid jello was cold and the dye turned my hands and feet red and i had lied to my houseknegrow and told him it was a rash cuz i had left from one club to another to do the jello thing and he never wanted me in that jello bar cuz it was a biker bar. he didn’t believe me

i got stories for days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok so we went to look at some cars/SUVs (bmw, kia, hyundai, ford, honda)

surprisingly i loved the 2020 Ford Edge fully loaded

then i saw this little thingy bmw whatever this is and omg sooooooo cute
like SO tiny and cute and perfect for me.
my hubby was trying to explain blah blah blah about the cars but i wasn’t paying attention

this one i loved @gee

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
-one time a customer at the bar bought my white thigh high boots right off my feet for $400.

i had taken them from another girl who owned me money as collateral l. she never paid me meh i got 400 for them

-i had this weirdo customer come in a couple of times a year and buy my underwear. i’d have to dance 6 songs ($120) with out removing them (worked at a fully nude bar) and he would pay me for the dances + the undies ($200)

-i had this arabic customer who would come in and blow smoke in my face and call me names while i danced. i wasn’t allowed to talk to him just nod and he would be soooo mean to me but paid me handsomely and it kinda turned me on a little bit

- this weirdo asked me and my girl to come to his hotel room and step on crickets he had in his bathroom.. he had 5000 crickets in these boxes and he wanted us to get in a bathtub and step on them while he filmed our feet as we stomped the crickets

-one time i got paid to “wrestle” a girl in a tub full of jello, the stupid jello was cold and the dye turned my hands and feet red and i had lied to my houseknegrow and told him it was a rash cuz i had left from one club to another to do the jello thing and he never wanted me in that jello bar cuz it was a biker bar. he didn’t believe me

i got stories for days

Hey @Immigrant , you've got story telling competition.

i got stories for days

so uh how much did you get paid to stomp on crickets>?

i got stories for days

You should publish a book of old stripper stories. I bet you got some doozies.

so uh how much did you get paid to stomp on crickets>?

we didn’t do it
1) the whole vibe was fucked up and the crickets are ere ALL one the place. the curtains, the furniture, MY HAIR!
2) he kept saying i’ll pay you guys xxx and then change it to xyz and he was just an idiot
3) my girl and him got into an argument and she told him we were gonna rob him and he was shitting his pants (he literally had nothing to rob but camera gear and the crickets)
4) we took 200$ from him for the consultation and for wasting our time
5) this girl snuck us back into the club via the back door and we worked and no one knew we had left

That looks a lot lighter than the kohler CH20 i had to pull off myself when i was doing the oil seal on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.