[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
im also curious to google that... but am at work and am not gonna
Yeah don't. It's what you imagine would sit alongside water sports if you get my drift.

Anyway we're lecturing students and seeing as the bulk of actual sex work is not on street hookers as people would assume we're going to educate them on the majority of the sex industry which is off-street working (home visits, working flats/brothels, massage parlours etc.) and all that goes with that.

i imagine the majority of it also aint pooping on people
I didn't ask for elaboration but I certainly know stories of many men who have asked to be pooped onto yes. It isn't mainly about eating etc. Some men literally want a woman to squat and take a shit on their chest.

So glad I made this sidewards move into this whole new industry....

Ingesting the poop of a healthy person is medically safe and is the preferred method of treatment for certain intestinal issues. It promotes beneficial gut flora.

Ingesting the poop of a healthy person is medically safe and is the preferred method of treatment for certain intestinal issues. It promotes beneficial gut flora.
I'm not sure ingesting is the preferred method but I've certainly learned about poopotomies (not the medical term) in recent years and the medical benefits of replacing your poop with other poop.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I'm not sure ingesting is the preferred method but I've certainly learned about poopotomies (not the medical term) in recent years and the medical benefits of replacing your poop with other poop.

Last I looked they were doing capsules or something that could be taken orally as an alternative to evacuating and replacing it from the other end.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.