[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody breaking in is fucked up enough but stealing intimates is grounds for extreme violence.

whoa that’s pretty crazy!!!!!
how did you know it was the neighbor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she neglected to say that it was just the neighbor teenage girl, who's mother wouldnt buy her a bra because she didnt want her little girl growing up, and kiwi let her steal her stuff as an act of neighborly love.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
200128985IMG13701.jpg

• Barf
Reactions: wetwillie
oh the DJs! tip them well and they will take good care of you from the lights on stage to avoiding stage shows all together

Oh indeed.
Could be anything from ______ to _______ and beyond.

we didn’t do it
1) the whole vibe was fucked up and the crickets are ere ALL one the place. the curtains, the furniture, MY HAIR!
2) he kept saying i’ll pay you guys xxx and then change it to xyz and he was just an idiot
3) my girl and him got into an argument and she told him we were gonna rob him and he was shitting his pants (he literally had nothing to rob but camera gear and the crickets)
4) we took 200$ from him for the consultation and for wasting our time
5) this girl snuck us back into the club via the back door and we worked and no one knew we had left

lol im picturing you two scooping up as much crickets and leaving

I didn't ask for elaboration but I certainly know stories of many men who have asked to be pooped onto yes. It isn't mainly about eating etc. Some men literally want a woman to squat and take a shit on their chest.

So glad I made this sidewards move into this whole new industry....

4C1C860A-6E06-403B-A0F7-205EC2287405.gif

• Love
whoa that’s pretty crazy!!!!!
how did you know it was the neighbor?

After I realized it has happened I started putting pieces together. We had just left to go to the playground and didn’t lock the door (a condo in Utah, playground was across the parking lot)

on the way back I found one of my thongs on the stairs. I thought, oh no it must have been in the blanket I grabbed for the baby at the time, picked them up quick and embarrassed and went home. Later that day realized my entire drawer of lingerie was empty.

he had been watching, saw me leave, and knew exactly how to get in and out quick cause the units were all identical. Later found out I wasn’t the only one and his wife left him shortly after all this crazy came to light.

• Haha
Reactions: Josh
she neglected to say that it was just the neighbor teenage girl, who's mother wouldnt buy her a bra because she didnt want her little girl growing up, and kiwi let her steal her stuff as an act of neighborly love.
I wish, that would have been much less violating.

• Gravy
After I realized it has happened I started putting pieces together. We had just left to go to the playground and didn’t lock the door (a condo in Utah, playground was across the parking lot)

on the way back I found one of my thongs on the stairs. I thought, oh no it must have been in the blanket I grabbed for the baby at the time, picked them up quick and embarrassed and went home. Later that day realized my entire drawer of lingerie was empty.

he had been watching, saw me leave, and knew exactly how to get in and out quick cause the units were all identical. Later found out I wasn’t the only one and his wife left him shortly after all this crazy came to light.
Usually those types go for the dirty undies in the hamper. I had to sit in at a deposition once where this guy's co-worker(carpet cleaners) revealed that anytime they did a home where the owners weren't there his co-worker would go straight to the hamper and have a field day. Later it was discovered the same dude was fired for setting up potty cams in the large church where he worked. ;) He was also an ordained minister. :fly:

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.