This is exciting!

... and you get to take delight in the fact that no matter how shitty your job is, there's someone out there individually cutting and packaging pig assholes.

Perhaps this is how they "individually test" each new rectal thermometer before packaging.

... and you get to take delight in the fact that no matter how shitty your job is, there's someone out there individually cutting and packaging pig assholes.

Im just wondering how someone figured out that pig assholes look like calamari.
How do you arrive at that connection?

Im just wondering how someone figured out that pig assholes look like calamari.
How do you arrive at that connection?

That just reminded me that chef/author/tv guy Anthony Bourdain once ate a raw warthog anus in Namibia, and still maintains that the grossest thing he's ever consumed is a chicken mcnugget.

That just reminded me that chef/author/tv guy Anthony Bourdain once ate a raw warthog anus in Namibia, and still maintains that the grossest thing he's ever consumed is a chicken mcnugget.
I would agree with that assessment.

Last month I was riding with someone to a car show and he stopped at MCD's. I got a small order of nuggets, spit out the first bite and threw them away. It was like eating an eraser or something. I almost vomited in the dude's car.

Salmon is salmon colored cause its salmon, not shit in the water.

If there is shit in the water that stresses said salmon, then said salmon is going to show signs of stress via discoloration.

Numerous blind taste tests conducted by the Pork Council of America.
This is probably the closest answer to the truth.

I imagine that when you're processing animals on an industrial scale, you've probably got several tons of pig asshole a day to get rid of, presumably at great expense. So the pork producer probably has a whole R&D wing of scientists/chefs/etc dedicated to finding new uses for pig asshole, and an even bigger department of lobbyists pushing the government to allow their sale.

This is probably the closest answer to the truth.

I imagine that when you're processing animals on an industrial scale, you've probably got several tons of pig asshole a day to get rid of, presumably at great expense. So the pork producer probably has a whole R&D wing of scientists/chefs/etc dedicated to finding new uses for pig asshole, and an even bigger department of lobbyists pushing the government to allow their sale.

Man, how far down the scientific career ladder would you have to be to find yourself relegated to finding a viable way to trick people into eating pig assholes?

Man, how far down the scientific career ladder would you have to be to find yourself relegated to finding a viable way to trick people into eating pig assholes?
Hey, some scientist/chef probably got a sweet bonus for suggesting the fake calamari idea.

I feel kinda the same way, but if someone is actively sabotaging you, you've got to let them go. My family is pretty close, growing up I had no idea family fucked each other over. Then I met my in-laws...
Screwing people is how my entire extended family operates.

Couple years ago my cousin pulled off a coup gaining control of two dairy farms from my (aunt, uncle, grandmother) and a couple thousand acres of rented crop land. His sister promptly moved to Hawaii to g3et away from the fallout.

Screwing people is how my entire extended family operates.

Couple years ago my cousin pulled off a coup gaining control of two dairy farms from my (aunt, uncle, grandmother) and a couple thousand acres of rented crop land. His sister promptly moved to Hawaii to g3et away from the fallout.

His sister hot?