This is exciting!

...Duh? That's why everyone does things.

So how did feeding your brothers while they had their own jobs benefit you?
How did lending one of them your car benefit you?
Are they still living with you? If so, how did them not paying the electric bill benefit you? How did stealing your card benefit you? (The last two are totally dependant on the answer to if they are still living with you)

So how did feeding your brothers while they had their own jobs benefit you?
How did lending one of them your car benefit you?
Are they still living with you? If so, how did them not paying the electric bill benefit you? How did stealing your card benefit you? (The last two are totally dependant on the answer to if they are still living with you)
They were expected to share as much I did, when they could. Three people cooperating is greater security than it all being on one person. It is/was supposed to be mutually beneficial. I didn't consider the possibility that someone would actually COMMIT A FELONY AGAINST SOMEONE WHO IS HELPING THEM.

They are still living with me.

They were expected to share as much I did, when they could. Three people cooperating is greater security than it all being on one person. It is/was supposed to be mutually beneficial. I didn't consider the possibility that someone would actually COMMIT A FELONY AGAINST SOMEONE WHO IS HELPING THEM.

They are still living with me.

So you know they are of no real benefit to you, but are an actual detriment to you. And you're letting them live with you, even though it's no benefit to you.

Pretty much means you should hook Casper up with your cousin's sister

So you know they are of no real benefit to you, but are an actual detriment to you. And you're letting them live with you, even though it's no benefit to you.

Pretty much means you should hook Casper up with your cousin's sister

Yeah. And who wouldn't want me as family?

I mean, come on now. I have good credit.

I'm herpes free and have stuck my cock in more than a few womens.
You would have no idea if you had it or not.

Like HPV... the majority of the population has it. It's only bad for women, but it doesn't always show symptoms. Two too many STD's lying dormant.

You would have no idea if you had it or not.

Like HPV... the majority of the population has it. It's only bad for women, but it doesn't always show symptoms. Two too many STD's lying dormant.

Yeah I guess that's true, I don't get the bumpy dick though so here's to hoping. And if I did, ribbed for her pleasure. :drool: