This advert for condoms cracked me up

lets go super extreme then and do baby lottos. like deer hunting, you gotta enter the lotto and if your number comes up you get a liscense to try to have a baby that year.

we'll also have to kill all catholics.

lets go super extreme then and do baby lottos. like deer hunting, you gotta enter the lotto and if your number comes up you get a liscense to try to have a baby that year.

we'll also have to kill all mexicans.

I like it!

well except for the Mexican part.

we'll also have to kill all catholics.

Gahhhh you changed it on me :lol:

Last edited:
When the population becomes unsustainable something needs to be done. We've already jumped off the deep end when it comes to sustaining the population.

Not really. World hunger still exists not because there's not enough food to go around, but because we just can't get food to everywhere it needs to go.

People have been doomsaying about overpopulation for centuries, and yet, here we are. Sure, if technology didn't keep up with population growth, we'd have a problem - but we're finding new ways to produce food more efficiently all the time.

(source: The Ultimate Resource by Julian Simon)

Not really. World hunger still exists not because there's not enough food to go around, but because we just can't get food to everywhere it needs to go.

People have been doomsaying about overpopulation for centuries, and yet, here we are. Sure, if technology didn't keep up with population growth, we'd have a problem - but we're finding new ways to produce food more efficiently all the time.

(source: The Ultimate Resource by Julian Simon)

Well I know one of the biggest obstacles is getting people out of desolate worthless real estate. People living in deserts and unarable land are the worst offenders of this.

They'll get genocide when they can organize and actually control some governments. Otherwise Al Queda is to Islam as the Westboro Church is to Christianity.

I don't see the comparison. Al Queda was able to organzie well enough to plan many attacks. Westboro just gets organized enough to piss people off. Which anyone can do. :fly:

but that's my point. it's such an intensely private thing, and rightfully so, but i'm saying that one doesn't know REALLY how much abortion is used as a method of birth control. because you aren't going to know. but it happens. and i'm willing to bet that it's more than you think.

Or it happens a lot less than you think. That's the funny thing about a mystery, it can be whatever YOU want it to be!

Just read your quote...

So because they have more than one, its ASSUMED thats its birth control? What's the saying you've said to me once or twice? Correlation does not imply causation.
That's just the best data on the subject. Dur. Try reading the post just about yours.

On a seperate note I'd like to point out that post delivery abortions (aka infanticide) were pretty much a norm until relatively recently in human society.