This advert for condoms cracked me up

Well it's not that severe, but hopefully the availability of the morning after pill is fixing the abortion rate.

You know, for a normal abortion they make you wait in most cases, until a certain stage >.O Also not entirely painless. I doubt people are popping down once every couple months to the abortion clinic on a repeat basis.

That's just the best data on the subject. Dur. Try reading the post just about yours.

On a seperate note I'd like to point out that post delivery abortions (aka infanticide) were pretty much a norm until relatively recently in human society.

What? That happens all the time when mothers leave their newborns in the dumpster.

Are you thinking of the abortion where they partially deliver and then terminate the baby?

You know, for a normal abortion they make you wait in most cases, until a certain stage >.O Also not entirely painless. I doubt people are popping down once every couple months to the abortion clinic on a repeat basis.

They do not make you wait. You can have one within a few days of finding out you missed your period and they confirm you are indeed pregnant.

Also-- there is a painless way to do abortions. Please google more on this topic. ktnx.

Partial Birth Abortion Drawing:
PBA.jpg

What? That happens all the time when mothers leave their newborns in the dumpster.

Are you thinking of the abortion where they partially deliver and then terminate the baby?
Greek and Roman classical culture, death by exposure was fairly normal practice if the head of the household didnt approve of the baby. In the Roman Republic it was your civic duty to kill deformed infants (see Lex Duodecim Tabularum). Judaism has a traditional ban on infanticide, and the widespread rise of Christianity kinda kill out the practice.

That is what I was thinking of.

Greek and Roman classical culture, death by exposure was fairly normal practice if the head of the household didnt approve of the baby. In the Roman Republic it was your civic duty to kill deformed infants (see Lex Duodecim Tabularum). Judaism has a traditional ban on infanticide, and the widespread rise of Christianity kinda kill out the practice.

That is what I was thinking of.

Oh, you're talking centuries ago. Well yeah, kill the deformed babies... we don't need our genetic pool messed up anymore. :fly:

It happens in the wild, the deformed and weak are left to die. Yet as humans we nurture the weak and deformed.

before argueing with april, you gotta realize she's deathly afraid of having children. she's on the pill, gets the shot, uses spermacide, makes fly wear a condom, only does anal, AND he pulls out.

abortion is her last line of defense and she wants it there if she ever needs it. again.

before argueing with april, you gotta realize she's deathly afraid of having children. she's on the pill, gets the shot, uses spermacide, makes fly wear a condom, only does anal, AND he pulls out.

abortion is her last line of defense and she wants it there if she ever needs it. again.

:lol: It is a womans right. That is all!

Now, where did I leave my diaphragm?

A woman's right...

Now see, let's discuss equal protection under the law since any random woman can inseminate herself and demand child support. OHH

if the woman chooses to have the kid, when a man doesnt want it, should he still be financially responsible? or should he only be responsible for the cost of the abortion? where's the mans rights?

i dont really think this at all, just being devils advocate here.

A woman's right...

Now see, let's discuss equal protection under the law since any random woman can inseminate herself and demand child support. OHH

A man would be an idiot to hand over jizz to a woman for no apparent reason.

if the woman chooses to have the kid, when a man doesnt want it, should he still be financially responsible? or should he only be responsible for the cost of the abortion? where's the mans rights?

i dont really think this at all, just being devils advocate here.

The both of them are responsible.

THIS IS WHY YOU WRAP YOUR JUNK AND PULL OUT EARLY!!!

BITCH SAID SHE WAS ON THE PILL, IF SHE LIED I SHOULDNT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE!

see, there's alot of loopholes.

I guess... someone is always at fault tho. Don't trust a chick, they should have a class on that in high school.