WTF Thieving kids!! What did you steal!!!???

What I did do, I think, was sometimes scam idiots who deserved it more than anything.

Like: thank you, that will be $200(10 dances)
Customer: I’m pretty sure that was 6 dances ($120)
Me: you can pay me or take it up with my bouncer.

Thanks boo
giphy.gif

I dated a girl that did this with shots on Dollar Shot Night. They were a buck and she'd go around selling them for $2 with enough cleavage and say "it says Dollar shot" now how many. Yeah, it's their scam, but it's only two bucks."

She laughed all the way to the bank.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
I used to steal bottles of rum or other spirits years ago from supermarkets. When I was super poor and down and out I'd go get almost a whole weeks worth of food for free from stores (prior to dumpsters!). I was never too bothered; it was a necessary evil.
That reminds me. My friends and I accidentally figured out that we could steal kegs. Did it a couple of times. Man that was fun.

• Gravy
My friends and I used to go to the ritzy part of Omaha and steal street light bulb covers. They were designed to look like old times street lamps, with large white globes over the light bulb, and we learned that if you pulled the car right up to it and stood on the hood or trunk lid, you could punch the globe and it would come off.

They fit over our heads perfectly and all the passengers in the car looked like light bulbs. Sometimes we’d sit three across in the back and the driver (without globe) looked like he was chauffeuring aliens around.

My friends and I used to go to the ritzy part of Omaha and steal street light bulb covers. They were designed to look like old times street lamps, with large white globes over the light bulb, and we learned that if you pulled the car right up to it and stood on the hood or trunk lid, you could punch the globe and it would come off.

They fit over our heads perfectly and all the passengers in the car looked like light bulbs. Sometimes we’d sit three across in the back and the driver (without globe) looked like he was chauffeuring aliens around.

Be funnier if this was last week but still funny.

I've done lots of dumb things, but the first time I got caught stealing (fuckin' peel and stick cards for an old ass Voltron sticker book when I was about 3) was about the last time I did it.

Mom marched my ass right back to the store and made me apologize, then whaled the tar out my backside when we got home.

• Gravy