WTF Thieving kids!! What did you steal!!!???

wetwillie

Know-It-All Pee-Paw
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
Marklar
₥53,753
Someone gave me a magic book. I learned how things disappear up the sleeve.
I shoplifted while shopping with my mom - she was a great foil.:rolleyes:
Next.

a whole ton of stuff. I had a klepto streak from about 8 to 20.

Never stole from a store though, only from school and stuff. Which is all the shittier of a thing to do.

Someone needs to hack his account!:mad: Mustardman's too damnit!!:mad::mad:

j/k, j/k :)
raw

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I didn’t do much shoplifting when I was a kid, but I knew a guy who had a pair of pants that he sewed a pocket almost as long as the pant leg into that he filled with candy at the corner drug store. But...

When I was 12-13, I stole a billy club out of an unlocked police car while the cop was inside A&W. I then broke it hitting a tree within a half hour of stealing it. Took it right off the seat of the cruiser and pedaled away as fast as I could. I had a friend with me that I was gonna toss it to but he split as soon as he saw me lean into the car window. Asshole.

I stole a popsicle as a kid and was caught by a store worker. My dad made me go and apologize for stealing from the guy's family (!). I was a watch out for friends mall thievery in high school but never did myself.

I have a terrible poker face so would surely be caught.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
I used to work at a RadioShack. It's in the job description to steal to so the paycheck at least is fair.

One of my old roommates friends worked at CompUSSR. He had a returns scam going where he would take the returns out of the box.

Took them a few months to figure it out an all they did was fire him.

then he joined the Navy.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas