WTF Thieving kids!! What did you steal!!!???

th

Coke really was better in the ‘70s. Both kinds.

I had amazon send me a 100 foot roll of geotextile rather than a 600 foot roll once. I took the high road and told them.

They told me to keep the 100 foot roll, and immediately sent out the 600 foot roll. Oh, and refunded me for the 100ft roll.

They did the same thing with a 2 inch billet of uhmw. sent me a 1ft one rather than a 6ft one. Same deal as above. Keep it, full refund, sent the right one.
So you got less than you ordered both times? I don't see how this is relevant to the thread?

yes, and then they let me keep the less, and also sent me the full item free of charge.
Years ago I ordered 3 pairs of shoes from Zappos that didnt show up when they said delivered. They sent me replacements and then weeks later the first ones showed up. Emailed them and they had me send in the extras and refunded me entirely.

It was weird, and then they gave me Zappos VIP which is free one-day shipping foreveeeeer.

Years ago I ordered 3 pairs of shoes from Zappos that didnt show up when they said delivered. They sent me replacements and then weeks later the first ones showed up. Emailed them and they had me send in the extras and refunded me entirely.

It was weird, and then they gave me Zappos VIP which is free one-day shipping foreveeeeer.
I'm more concerned about your shoe fetish. :p

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
i was about 7-ish with Mom shopping and asked her to buy a cap gun for me.

“no,.. we’re here for groceries. put that back”

as i was about to replace the item an old man says, “hey kid, put it under your jacket and don’t tell anyone, ever”

i was hooked and began randomly taking shit like its’ mine already! my greatest thefts happened in plain sight because most people are like,

:eek: “wtf,.. did he just leave the store with a refrigerator?”

:rolleyes: “no dummy, it’s probably just an exchange. who would be that stupid!”

psyop’s happen! :D

I can confirm no one asks questions when you walk out with all the mannequin's either .