FYI Then there's this....

I did at my previous job before I got laid off. I also got paid to have health insurance, and received medication at cost. It also gave me owner's box seats to hockey games.

I used to win.

It's just real estate. They do take 40% tax out, though. :(:(:(:(

except you told us you work for your jerkoff brother who belittles you whilst owing you monies. you're a bad joke.
lol wtf? I said he owes me money.

What are you working with him for? He's a fucking cunt.

If he was my boss I'd totally break his face. With my hand.
At my job that may or may not exist, I don't work with him o_O This is just shit he says in general.
Why you even let him talk to you is beyond my comprehension. That guy is a fucking cunt.
Aside from him owing me several thousand dollars. You don't get to pick your family.

YOU ILLITERATE MOTHERFUCKER

Last edited:
The point is about working though.

If you click link for that thread youll see one post up the 'belittling' in question is calling me lazy. Which would fit with me not having to work. So really you don't win anything going down that road.

Also, I wouldn't be such an asshole if some people around here just lightened the fuck up. So until then, I will take out all my goddamn frustration on whoever thinks they are going to make a fucking snarky comment.

Last edited:
And you are the kind of person companies love.

I got a 20% raise because I threatened to leave. They know they're fucked if I leave (at least for a little while) even my boss can't back me up because he doesn't know how to do half the things I do. Granted he knows a shit ton more about the stuff I want to learn though.

I laugh when people say this, like the company would hurt if they leave. It's simply not true. Companies have the resources to figure it out. It just feels good to the employee to say that. :fly:

I hear it nonstop in HR.

I laugh when people say this, like the company would hurt if they leave. It's simply not true. Companies have the resources to figure it out. It just feels good to the employee to say that. :fly:

I hear it nonstop in HR.

Oh, I know no one would notice (technologically/professionally) if I left tomorrow, I'm nowhere near that arrogant.

The point is about working though.

If you click link for that thread youll see one post up the 'belittling' in question is calling me lazy. Which would fit with me not having to work. So really you don't win anything going down that road.

Well, but I do because your reply only mentions this

lol wtf? I said he owes me money.

followed by quotes to support that he owes you money and he's a big meanie.

Then followed by Shamwow being an illiterate mofo.

Hm.

I hear it nonstop in HR.

Well, not in EVERY case, dear Apez.

Like with Leeham's position for sexample. They could not afford to lose him, so they just paid him more.

Actually Zach I think you're being disingenuous. You said your brother ripped on you and was a cunt 'when I come home from work', therefore you work, or have done in the not so recent past, and if you claim to be so rich as to not have to work then why did you bother to in recent months?

So boring trying to be all mysterious when it's transparent.

Well, but I do because your reply only mentions this

followed by quotes to support that he owes you money and he's a big meanie.

Then followed by Shamwow being an illiterate mofo.

Hm.
Because a third grader would've realized that I didn't say I worked with him. The exact opposite actually. Also carys said he's a meany not me, I just made an objective statement about how he acts.

I doubt 'rich' people give a fuck if someone owes them a bit of money. They'd just take the hit to get that asshole to never talk to them again.

Well, I don't know the story...I was just pointing out the inconsistency in his reply, along with the violent words. :omy:

Last edited:
Because a third grader would've realized that I didn't say I worked with him. The exact opposite actually. Also carys said he's a meany not me, I just made an objective statement about how he acts.

you actually said you worked FOR him.

I'm sorry, thy GoogleMaster Gandalf. I bow to your higness of copying & pasting power.

Actually Zach I think you're being disingenuous. You said your brother ripped on you and was a cunt 'when I come home from work', therefore you work, or have done in the not so recent past, and if you claim to be so rich as to not have to work then why did you bother to in recent months?

I never said anything about "coming home from work," I said
True.

Dunno *shrug* I get reminded I'm useless everyday because I don't come in early and work unpaid and I don't spend most of the day outside crawling in the mud/snow.
That says nothing about coming home, or about actually having a job.

I think it's pretty obvious why I said the other things. Certain people on this board have maintained I don't have a job, and have never had a job, for years, so fuck it, I might as well admit the truth about how much I have NEVER HAD A JOB.

Friggin win. This sums it all up. :fly: