FYI Then there's this....

I never said anything about "coming home from work," I said

That says nothing about coming home, or about actually having a job.

I think it's pretty obvious why I said the other things. Certain people on this board have maintained I don't have a job, and have never had a job, for years, so fuck it, I might as well admit the truth about how much I have NEVER HAD A JOB.

Perhaps if you were honest and yourself instead of being antagonistic and trying too hard to be clever then people wouldn't be teasing you so much about being a lazy, unemployed basement dweller.

Just a thought.

Everyone is replacable.

Companies pay more when you want to leave because they don't want to deal with down time, long hours, and training someone new, or they know they can't possibly fill your position for anything near what they currently pay you.

if you leave a at a critical time it can also cost the company lots of money in delays while ramping up a new person.

No you fucking bitch, you started it by saying I don't have a job. I'm just admitting HOW RIGHT YOU ARE.

02S51.jpg

Perhaps if you were honest and yourself instead of being antagonistic and trying too hard to be clever then people wouldn't be teasing you so much about being a lazy, unemployed basement dweller.

Just a thought.
I never did anything to bring this on myself, if everyone wants to have an asshole contest I am going to be the most antagonistic, hostile, douchebag I can.

:lol: what would I be bo hooing about? you've been called out and made a fool. go slink back to the basement.
By making up shit? Yeah I'm totally the one who did that. You can't even read, I don't know why forums are so attractive to you.

Tell me how I said I work for my brother AGAIN. It was totally pro the first time.

Last edited:
you're a rich dude who works for his brother that owes him money and treats you like shit. got it. makes perfect sense.

You stupid bitch, I never even spoke to you on here but you started shit because apparently that is what you like to do. It's is of course mature AND classy. Obviously your next thing will be to make a post somewhere else about how you are being 'threatened.' Just fuck off.

I laugh when people say this, like the company would hurt if they leave. It's simply not true. Companies have the resources to figure it out. It just feels good to the employee to say that. :fly:

I hear it nonstop in HR.

It's proven every time I leave for a vacation.

Everyone is replacable.

Companies pay more when you want to leave because they don't want to deal with down time, long hours, and training someone new, or they know they can't possibly fill your position for anything near what they currently pay you.

if you leave a at a critical time it can also cost the company lots of money in delays while ramping up a new person.

Pretty much. Everyone is replaceable.