Halp THE WINTER THAT WILL NOT DIE

Werd! The big shitting deal is that they're auto-generating the type of bridging visa you get depending on what you're applying for. A bridging visa is just a visa that allows you to legally stay in the country while your application for a substantive visa is being processed.

So, mine is a partner visa that I applied for, right. I should automatically be granted a BVA visa, which allows me working rights & to get a license here. But, I got slapped with a BVC visa, which doesn't allow working rights & I have to go in circles to get a license.
Oh, and I can't leave the country. So, I have to now Lodge some sort of an application to work, which they decide upon. I have to Lodge a request to travel & have compelling reasons to do so. Etc etc etc etc....

Da fukk?? So you're not allowed to work. You basically have to sit in their country and do nothing all day (although doing nothing on beach ever day isn't the worst thing in the world lol) but yet you're not allowed to leave their country either? So they are saying stay here and do nothing....forever....or at least until we get the urge to do some paperwork in a few years? STOOPID!! :tard:

Da fukk?? So you're not allowed to work. You basically have to sit in their country and do nothing all day (although doing nothing on beach ever day isn't the worst thing in the world lol) but yet you're not allowed to leave their country either? So they are saying stay here and do nothing....forever....or at least until we get the urge to do some paperwork in a few years? STOOPID!! :tard:

It was a penal colony.....guess that explains the not leaving part

It's like youve never seen immigration rules before. Es crazy

Exactlyyyy, sir!

It's supposed influenced by all of the asylum seekers coming to this country. Granting the type of visa you get after submitting an application for a substantive used to be much more controlled & fair. But, the queue is now very long for any sort of resident type visas.

It's such bullshit because I'm from an ally country & we are well beyond the requirements for this visa. Ughhh

Exactlyyyy, sir!

It's supposed influenced by all of the asylum seekers coming to this country. Granting the type of visa you get after submitting an application for a substantive used to be much more controlled & fair. But, the queue is now very long for any sort of resident type visas.

It's such bullshit because I'm from an ally country & we are well beyond the requirements for this visa. Ughhh

Exactly, that's what I don't get. You're not a political refugee from a 3rd world country. Your husband is a citizen, you have all the qualifications to be a productive citizen in their country...dumb shit.

Actually I do have some experience dealing with it. I attempted to work in Canada a few times in high school and my early 20's. That shit she is dealing with is stupid though.

Once you get eaten by a shark no one will care.
Lol. I don't even gotp that far into the water. It's perfectly clear, so I'm able to see some big ass shark coming anyway.

Exactly, that's what I don't get. You're not a political refugee from a 3rd world country. Your husband is a citizen, you have all the qualifications to be a productive citizen in their country...dumb shit.

Yea, no one gets it. But, the response is literally automated. If all your information is filled in correctly, a letter is generated using that info and it's sent to your email. During that generation a random bridging visa is applied! It wasnt always like this, tho.

Thing is, there is no information as to why they are applying random bridging visas to applicants. It's only high suspected that it's because of the huge influx of the asylum seekers. It wasn't always like this, just recently like within the past few months.

Werd! Crazy! I'm doing my citizenship shit right now just to not deal with this landed immigrant shit anymore.

Actually I do have some experience dealing with it. I attempted to work in Canada a few times in high school and my early 20's. That shit she is dealing with is stupid though.

That was like a trillion years ago Nana Yeppers! The rules and laws have changed! Jumping thru immigration hoops is the norm.

Friend of mine is immigrating to the UK. Even though she's a crown subject (South African), they won't give her a work visa. So she's getting EU residency in France to travel to the UK and work under the EU free trade laws.

I suppose I should have posted this here instead of spam thread:
10003487_675058915887334_417553921_n.png

Starting in a couple hours until tomorrow sometime. Friday cold-ish, Saturday is supposed to be warm though in the 40s. So the new snow will melt somewhat.

That was like a trillion years ago Nana Yeppers! The rules and laws have changed! Jumping thru immigration hoops is the norm.

I never said it wasn't easy. My point was I went through it on a few occasions and I did have to jump through hoops which is why I never worked in Canada. Therefore I did have experience dealing with immigration rules at one point in my life. That's all.