Halp THE WINTER THAT WILL NOT DIE

year & body style prz.

2012 Mustang Pony Package

dpilK18.jpg

Ohhh yeah. I would've thought snow = rain throughout the year. I love lush landscaping, greenery, woods, etc. The only way to get that in Dallas is by watering all of the time, but we've had drought for so many years now that we aren't really allowed to water enough to keep stuff growing. Besides that, it's a serious pain having to use watering as the main source of water instead of regular rain. I'd have a hard time living in the desert just because of the lack of shit growing. I think if I had to grow up in the snow, then the desert would be looking pretty fantastic. But iirc, it does snow in Arizona? Aren't there ski places? Or is that like New Mexico or something.

Yeah, Flagstaff always gets a bunch and up around the Grand Canyon/page can get snow. They were all dusted in white when we went through around Thanksgiving.

It's hard to find a tire that fits my car for some stupid reason.

A friend of mine bought a new BMW and took his family (and caravan) to the South of France. While there, he got a puncture, and as the space saver tyre can't be used for more than a few miles he called assistance. It seems the size of tyre used on his BMW (from new) isn't available in France or Germany so he had to be recovered 800 miles on the back of a truck.

pffft, those space saver tires that "cant" be used for more than a few miles are bs. I drove a couple hundred miles on one once.

Disclaimer: im a fuckin retard for doing so.

pffft, those space saver tires that "cant" be used for more than a few miles are bs. I drove a couple hundred miles on one once.

Disclaimer: im a fuckin retard for doing so.

yeah, but when towing a caravan as well? With your entire family inside?

What amazes me is that a BMW tire isn't available in fucking Germany.. What kind of shit is that?

Guess that makes sense. It's a little horrifying at first, though. Crazy deep and so slick and goes eeeeeverywherrrre. I guess because Texas dirt is made of so much clay, and plus since no plows then we can gravel the dirt roads, is why it's so different. I go back home the 30th, though, so I won't be getting into much of it if much at all.

aw, mud season is followed by construction season

Last thursday I drove down to Portland (Maine that is), an hour south of where I live. Barely any snow on the ground there. Around here? About 2ft of snow, give or take, on the ground. Still huge snow piles on sides of the road. NWS says another snow storm is expected here middle of the week, calling for up to a foot. Yet the Euro model says maybe 3-6". Annoying that two different models this season, and last season, have been at complete opposites.