Halp THE WINTER THAT WILL NOT DIE

Its 62 here right now.... so happy!!!

Tomorrow it will be upper mid 30s tomorrow with snow and then in the mid 20s for a day and then we waver around the upper 30s to 50s for a while after that. At least that part is normal for March.

Its 62 here right now.... so happy!!!

Tomorrow it will be upper mid 30s tomorrow with snow and then in the mid 20s for a day and then we waver around the upper 30s to 50s for a while after that. At least that part is normal for March.

Ugh, I so remember the 60's feeling so warm after a super cold stretch of weather! And the sunnnn! Omg, it was like your mind just instantly feels energized & you want to suddenly do all sorts of stuff. Then, the next week, it's effing freezing again.

My mind didn't not do well with Grey weather & coldness. I'd get so bored & vacant feeling.

Ugh, I so remember the 60's feeling so warm after a super cold stretch of weather! And the sunnnn! Omg, it was like your mind just instantly feels energized & you want to suddenly do all sorts of stuff. Then, the next week, it's effing freezing again.

My mind didn't not do well with Grey weather & coldness. I'd get so bored & vacant feeling.

Yeah well...well...well....one day you'll get sick and tired of 90 degree weather, no humiidty, sun, cloudless skies, clear blue ocean, having a beautiful beach all to yourself every day of the year, and...oh wait, no you won't.

Yeah well...well...well....one day you'll get sick and tired of 90 degree weather, no humiidty, sun, cloudless skies, clear blue ocean, having a beautiful beach all to yourself every day of the year, and...oh wait, no you won't.

Actually.... Yes. I know I'm lucky with the environment, but having to wait on this immigration crap is really frustrating.

I bet. I guess governments are dysfunctional everywhere in the world.

Werd! The big shitting deal is that they're auto-generating the type of bridging visa you get depending on what you're applying for. A bridging visa is just a visa that allows you to legally stay in the country while your application for a substantive visa is being processed.

So, mine is a partner visa that I applied for, right. I should automatically be granted a BVA visa, which allows me working rights & to get a license here. But, I got slapped with a BVC visa, which doesn't allow working rights & I have to go in circles to get a license.
Oh, and I can't leave the country. So, I have to now Lodge some sort of an application to work, which they decide upon. I have to Lodge a request to travel & have compelling reasons to do so. Etc etc etc etc....

Werd! The big shitting deal is that they're auto-generating the type of bridging visa you get depending on what you're applying for. A bridging visa is just a visa that allows you to legally stay in the country while your application for a substantive visa is being processed.

So, mine is a partner visa that I applied for, right. I should automatically be granted a BVA visa, which allows me working rights & to get a license here. But, I got slapped with a BVC visa, which doesn't allow working rights & I have to go in circles to get a license.
Oh, and I can't leave the country. So, I have to now Lodge some sort of an application to work, which they decide upon. I have to Lodge a request to travel & have compelling reasons to do so. Etc etc etc etc....

that's quite the roundabout way to say you're a lazy housewife :fly: