Food The Vagatarian Thread

You have not experienced life my friend.

Get your damn shoes off. Feel nature beneath your feet.

You should never wear shoes unless it's a necessity for survival (cold temperatures) or if you just damn have to because of some stupid societal thing (like to get a job or whatever).
You never know when you have to be prepared for survival in a moments notice. I live in a constant mental state of possible scenario evaluation. This is in part paranoia but I am mostly just a deep inward thinker.

My imagination doesn't show any signs of slowing down. My mind sucks sometimes. Most of the time it's amazimg.

You never know when you have to be prepared for survival in a moments notice. I live in a constant mental state of possible scenario evaluation. This is in part paranoia but I am mostly just a deep inward thinker.

My imagination doesn't show any signs of slowing down. My mind sucks sometimes. Most of the time it's amazimg.

It's not paranoia, it's preparedness, and it shouldn't be ashamed of but reveled in.

It's OK and don't let anybody tell you it's not. You're just being ready to take care of your family, something any man worth a shit should do.

My shoes are always like 10 or at the most 15 seconds away but I'm probably failing in that area of preparedness. I do sleep in my clothes, ready to respond, but certain females fail to appreciate the value in that.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and nukes
Vagitarians are people too. When the balloon goes up these little dietary differences aren't going to mean shit. The important thing is that you're prepared. If you lose the support of society right now you can take care of your wife and kids for a month, preferably 3 months, yes? How much potable water do you have stored? Everybody overestimates food and bullets and underestimates water. It's bulky and takes up space but without it you all die in a horrible fashion. You have enough potable water?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Don't think you're weird, OOD, you're not, you're a good man.
Thank you kind sir.

Vagitarians are people too. When the balloon goes up these little dietary differences aren't going to mean shit. The important thing is that you're prepared. If you lose the support of society right now you can take care of your wife and kids for a month, preferably 3 months, yes? How much potable water do you have stored? Everybody overestimates food and bullets and underestimates water. It's bulky and takes up space but without it you all die in a horrible fashion. You have enough potable water?
I have about 45-16.9 oz bottles of water that are strictly for emergencies. It was more but I recently gave some away.

I can comfortably carry 60 bottles, my smallest child, and 7 days worth of food for all of us into the nearest town.

There is no life without water.

That reminds me that I need to restock my supplies.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
No, I've seen some of her videos, though. She's a little long-winded lol but has some good ideas.
She gets a lot of heat for being a dietary vegan and not being strict enough with the vegan lifestyle.

She tells people that it's okay to not stress about the small stuff that's hard to catch like the animal based vitamin D in cheerios. She believes many by products are only being used because so much meat, eggs and dairy are being produced.

What do you think about that?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
Lol I'm sure I was a huge pain in the ass at first. I watched Meet Your Meat, it is so horribly graphic, and I would recommend it to non-veggies. Not cool.
People should know about their food though. Even if just to know how unsanitary slaughterhouses actually are. I've recommended a few graphic films to my friends but I always tell them before how graphic it is. Nobody seems to mind.

I want to take the next step and get rid of the dairy and the eggs
Ood and I have a good thing going here. We are influencing each other for the better on some pretty drastic lifestyle approaches

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and OOD
@OOD is a prince. There are approximately .00000001% vegans in trailer America and he's amazing.
*Not picking on you bro- lived in a trailer for a summer, the rain was very loud.
Dude we have shingles on the roof and insulation and whatnot. The rain is pretty quiet. I'm content with our place. It would be better if it was a bit smaller though.

• Gravy
I just read though a thread of women perplexed over what they could possible give their toddlers to drink if not cow's milk. Not one in 7 pages realized they can give them water. WATER. Nobody even considered it. We live in strange times.

• Gravy
I just read though a thread of women perplexed over what they could possible give their toddlers to drink if not cow's milk. Not one in 7 pages realized they can give them water. WATER. Nobody even considered it. We live in strange times.
I keep the house stocked with Welch's super Berry Pure juice. I will fill a glass of water and then I'll lace it with half an ounce of the juice.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and HipHugHer