GAY The Useless Travel Thread

@fly you got any big trips sway from home planned early 2023? I might have days to burn and lovely people like you and April I want to see. Will be thinking about coming over sometime i think. Its been too long.
I have a sammich shop for you to checkout. Bring your purse.

Leaving today for Austin. Looking forward to a few days without children.
Parents Dancing GIF

Headed to DC Sunday through Saturday. Business conference from Sun night through Tuesday night..Maybe adding another business event Wednesday. Rest of the time just doing tourist stuff: museums and monuments tours, stuff like that. Been like 25+ years since I spent a decent amount of time there.

I have a hotel room booked by the business conference from Sun through Wednesday morning. Then I think I'll get an Airbnb for the remainder of the trip. Any suggestions on neighborhoods to look for an Airbnb? I won't have a vehicle so it's walking, mass transit, and Lyft where I need to go.

Any foram members want to meet up next week?

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Headed to DC Sunday through Saturday. Business conference from Sun night through Tuesday night..Maybe adding another business event Wednesday. Rest of the time just doing tourist stuff: museums and monuments tours, stuff like that. Been like 25+ years since I spent a decent amount of time there.

I have a hotel room booked by the business conference from Sun through Wednesday morning. Then I think I'll get an Airbnb for the remainder of the trip. Any suggestions on neighborhoods to look for an Airbnb? I won't have a vehicle so it's walking, mass transit, and Lyft where I need to go.

I'll check that I've got going on, likely I can swing down on the train and meet somewhere near Union station

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh

YGPM

• Gravy

Book any AirBnB in Capitol Heights or Southwest. It'll be an adventure

1662688804527.png

• Haha